SEASON 10 Race 2 SILVERSTONE INCIDENT REPORT

Turn 1: Anthony got a better start and passed me, then he also tried to pass Vincenzo on the inside of the opening straight. He bounced off of Vincenzo and into my path, I hit his rear tire bouncing off to the inside, Peter then tapped me slightly from the rear. The result put me on a very inside line into T1 and I took it as tightly as I could. Anthony was now on the outside and slightly behind me going through T1 and bounced off my car coming out of the turn which I did not feel.

Minor bump ~ lap 7 with Steve F., no issue

I need to check the replay, but I had two doubtful moments.

First was where I moved in ahead of Sean with maybe not enough room, either way I could see him wobble in my mirrors and decided to let him past.

Second was a battle with Valter where I did not leave enough room on my inside when I was not completly ahead. I could feel my left rear impacted with Valter. I was unsure what to do and considered letting him past, but he was not "on" when I planned for it, and I thought I rather keep on pushing and excuse myself in the forum.

I will check replay and make video if neccessary :)

I was a little unsure of how close Nicolai was on the outside so I went a little too far out. Hope that the car was driveable Anthony. Sorry again.:(

I remember I was doubtful if I had played "too hard" when I saw you out of control. I will review it when watching replay.

small incident with reik, no harm done to me except for a slide and correction, most likely no damage to reik, small racing incident caused by a brake lock up i think. :thumbsup:

Yeah very sorry for that!!!

It was around TS 370 when I wanted to go on your inside through that left hander to put you under pressure. It looks like you were prepared to hold the outside line well but I braked slightly too late and was drifting too much to the outside to hit your rear left tyre with my front right tyre.

I'm very happy you returned unharmed with a time loss of only I guess 2 seconds or so...

Sorry again. Need to learn more about handling this car. ;)

Turn 1: Anthony got a better start and passed me, then he also tried to pass Vincenzo on the inside of the opening straight. He bounced off of Vincenzo and into my path, I hit his rear tire bouncing off to the inside, Peter then tapped me slightly from the rear. The result put me on a very inside line into T1 and I took it as tightly as I could. Anthony was now on the outside and slightly behind me going through T1 and bounced off my car coming out of the turn which I did not feel.
It a little chaotic there at the start of the race "for sure". I honestly didn't notice that I tapped your car Bob, although I certainly was watching, and driving, and braking, carefully there after the "bumper cars" began in front of me. My apologies to you regardless. :)

It a little chaotic there at the start of the race "for sure". I honestly didn't notice that I tapped your car Bob, although I certainly was watching, and driving, and braking, carefully there after the "bumper cars" began in front of me. My apologies to you regardless. :)

I actually didn't feel it at the time, and is only evident as a slight tap on the replay. It actually straightened my car out a little so I am actually thanking you!! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%