1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SEASON 10 Race 2 SILVERSTONE INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

;)

edit: no incidents to report:)

• Like Like x 5
  2. No incidents to report!:)

• Like Like x 8
  3. no incidents to report:) ( i hope so )

• Like Like x 8
  4. Retarded throttle pedal but no other incidents, didn't get close to anyone to have one lol.

• Like Like x 8
  5. No incidents, just a little touch side by side with Marko but nothing happens...just a strong kick on my wheel loool

• Like Like x 7
  6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Race:
    After a good start I was catching 2 guys ahead and I concentrated to take turn 1 well and realized Sean taking the corner slow on the outside way too late. Result was that I've hit him on the side of the car.

Sorry Sean, it was my fault as I focused too much on the guys to my left and right and not enough at the front of me :mad:

• Like Like x 8
  7. Come out on the curbs in old T1 and skidded into the track and nearly took out Nicolai and returned back in front of Anthony who had no chance to avoid me.:(
    Sorry about that, I was a little unsure of how close Nicolai was on the outside so I went a little too far out. Hope that the car was driveable Anthony. Sorry again.:(

Besides that, there were no more incidents :)

• Like Like x 5
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

small incident with reik, no harm done to me except for a slide and correction, most likely no damage to reik, small racing incident caused by a brake lock up i think. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 8
  9. No incidents to report :)

• Like Like x 8
  10. No incidents to report :thumbsup:, except slight touch with Helder, but there was no consequences.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Turn 1: Anthony got a better start and passed me, then he also tried to pass Vincenzo on the inside of the opening straight. He bounced off of Vincenzo and into my path, I hit his rear tire bouncing off to the inside, Peter then tapped me slightly from the rear. The result put me on a very inside line into T1 and I took it as tightly as I could. Anthony was now on the outside and slightly behind me going through T1 and bounced off my car coming out of the turn which I did not feel.

Minor bump ~ lap 7 with Steve F., no issue

• Like Like x 6
  12. I need to check the replay, but I had two doubtful moments.

First was where I moved in ahead of Sean with maybe not enough room, either way I could see him wobble in my mirrors and decided to let him past.

Second was a battle with Valter where I did not leave enough room on my inside when I was not completly ahead. I could feel my left rear impacted with Valter. I was unsure what to do and considered letting him past, but he was not "on" when I planned for it, and I thought I rather keep on pushing and excuse myself in the forum.

I will check replay and make video if neccessary :)

I remember I was doubtful if I had played "too hard" when I saw you out of control. I will review it when watching replay.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents to report:)

• Like Like x 6
  14. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Yeah very sorry for that!!!

It was around TS 370 when I wanted to go on your inside through that left hander to put you under pressure. It looks like you were prepared to hold the outside line well but I braked slightly too late and was drifting too much to the outside to hit your rear left tyre with my front right tyre.

I'm very happy you returned unharmed with a time loss of only I guess 2 seconds or so...

Sorry again. Need to learn more about handling this car. ;)

• Like Like x 8
  15. 2 small touch with bob lunesky, fortunatly none spin out. I brake a bit too late on T14 and slide on the side of Bob, think on lap 5... then we had a small touch in T6. Again we both keep control.

No other incident but such a big accident :( Glad it didn't affect anyone.

• Like Like x 5
  16. It a little chaotic there at the start of the race "for sure". I honestly didn't notice that I tapped your car Bob, although I certainly was watching, and driving, and braking, carefully there after the "bumper cars" began in front of me. My apologies to you regardless. :)

• Like Like x 5
  17. I actually didn't feel it at the time, and is only evident as a slight tap on the replay. It actually straightened my car out a little so I am actually thanking you!! :)

• Like Like x 5
  18. Lap 19 Valter goes off track so i expect him to stay off track but he pulls back on infront of me and have to hard brake , spin out and DNF

• Like Like x 5
  19. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I'm very sorry Chirlie. I will report the incident after checking the replay tonight. I wondered where you went. It was such a fun chase. Sorry again mate.

• Like Like x 5
  20. No worries Valter was my own fault for not anticipating you coming back on , and stamping my brake pedal like it was a big spider lol :)

• Like Like x 5