SEASON 10 Race 10 HOCKENHEIM - Setup

I made some laps and came up with this :inlove: setup with 1:55-7 .'
the car felt good and stable under quick acceleration, I am sure this lap time will be beaten easily but at least we have something as a bench mark to compare to :)

PS: i did not have enough time to run zero wings to try reaching 311 km/h , but will be fun to test your setup soon when it is uploaded Marko :)

Attachments

• hock qualy 1-55-7.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 253
I see the times are not linking to the Presto page as there is no Hock99 column

My PB so far 1:54:881 if anyone's interested, I'll attached a setup tomorrow after I've worked on it a bit more:)

Jim
good point, I'll look into that asap :thumbsup:

I've fixed it now, but I hope there is something wrong with Jim's time. If not I need to find another 10 seconds :)

I see the times are not linking to the Presto page as there is no Hock99 column

My PB so far 1:54:881 if anyone's interested, I'll attached a setup tomorrow after I've worked on it a bit more:)

Jim

I'm interested mate! I had my short, first ever run with this car-track-combo today and managed to hit ~ 1:54:9xx with two different setups having very different wing settings, so I'm uncertain where to go with wing choice...

although this is technically an illegal lap its my pb so far and ever so close to being legal :( , i had a couple small slides during the lap too so i think maybe another .2 could be had, heres a video of the lap.......

and here the cut rendering the lap illegal, if nico wants to remove the time thats fine by me :thumbsup: my next best was 1.53.8 :)

2013-06-10_00001_zps728680e3.jpg

and here the setup i did it on, its modified from seans earlier setup, its a purely qualifying setup at the moment i havent tried any stints yet.

Attachments

• david hock 1.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 258

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back