SEASON 10 Race 10 HOCKENHEIM INCIDENT REPORT

Some small incidents:

At one point I touched with David when going together through one of the chicanes. I could have left a bit more room here; allthough I'm not sure how I would have been able to get that chicane otherwise, but maybe I'm wrong.

Reik did get into my rear at the breaking to the last chicane at one point; I think this was case of my breaking a bit earlier and he a bit later than usual.

i see it now dino, we were both side by side with me on the inside, in my mind that would give me the corner, i noticed you werent yielding and cut the track to avoid then fell in behind you, no harm done for me dino, i do think it was maybe your place to yield in that position though, unless you took a wider line on entry and we tried to get round side by side, i didnt think it was much of an incident at the time and still dont so no worries :thumbsup:

another small one we had later, i didnt notice it at the time that youd ran into me but that was actually my fault dino, i spent so long in the race defending i was sweating like an obese kid in a cake shop, i got twitchy fingers and double shifted so i was slow on exit :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 169 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.6%