• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

SEASON 10 Race 10 HOCKENHEIM INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,264
    hope no:D

• Like Like x 4
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,264
    no incident to report

• Like Like x 5
  3. Anthony Ishak

Anthony Ishak

Ratings:
    +1,123
    no incident to report :)

• Like Like x 5
  4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,823
    no incidents to report

• Like Like x 5
  5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,744
    Some small incidents:

At one point I touched with David when going together through one of the chicanes. I could have left a bit more room here; allthough I'm not sure how I would have been able to get that chicane otherwise, but maybe I'm wrong.

Reik did get into my rear at the breaking to the last chicane at one point; I think this was case of my breaking a bit earlier and he a bit later than usual.

• Like Like x 6
  6. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,823
    will check that out and get back to you dino, didnt think we had any touches, was some great battleing for a long time :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  7. Helder Filipe

Helder Filipe

Ratings:
    +632
    A little touch after pit stop when overtaking Marko, not so hard and no problems at all, right Marko??

• Like Like x 5
  8. Nicolai Nicholson

Nicolai Nicholson

Ratings:
    +4,836

• Like Like x 4
  9. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,701
    Agree 100% ;) Nevertheless I'm very sorry as my safety margin should've been a little bit bigger.

Other than that no real incidents, just a few close calls. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  10. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,823
    i see it now dino, we were both side by side with me on the inside, in my mind that would give me the corner, i noticed you werent yielding and cut the track to avoid then fell in behind you, no harm done for me dino, i do think it was maybe your place to yield in that position though, unless you took a wider line on entry and we tried to get round side by side, i didnt think it was much of an incident at the time and still dont so no worries :thumbsup:

another small one we had later, i didnt notice it at the time that youd ran into me but that was actually my fault dino, i spent so long in the race defending i was sweating like an obese kid in a cake shop, i got twitchy fingers and double shifted so i was slow on exit :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Kurt Kjellin

Kurt Kjellin

Ratings:
    +505

THX Nico for a great season and thanks to all the guys for the fun during this superb season.:)

THX to our weather man Daniel for a fantastic season full of action :thumbsup:

congratulations to Marko our new crowned Presto champion , very well done m8 :thumbsup:

cu all next season

• Like Like x 3
  12. Nicolai Nicholson

Nicolai Nicholson

Ratings:
    +4,836
    I was trying to do one lap with 2,5 liters of fuel. I didn't make it :( I should have stayed further to the right, but it was a bit unlucky that all three happend to be side by side. Anyhoo, no harm done for me :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Richard Hill

Richard Hill
    outofthisworld

Ratings:
    +708
    Sorry Kurt for that at the start I watched my replay last night I caught the grass and it through me to the left sorry about that and for you loosing position but glad it didn't damage you :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Bob Laube

Bob Laube

Ratings:
    +598

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,047
    No incidents to Report :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,281
    No incidents to report:)

Almost wiped out Dino after hitting the brakes too late but I managed to swerve onto the grass and avoid.

Just a few more cones to add to the collection:)

Jim

• Like Like x 3