1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

SEASON 10 Race 10 HOCKENHEIM INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

hope no:D

• Like Like x 4
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incident to report

• Like Like x 5
  3. no incident to report :)

• Like Like x 5
  4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report

• Like Like x 5
  5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Some small incidents:

At one point I touched with David when going together through one of the chicanes. I could have left a bit more room here; allthough I'm not sure how I would have been able to get that chicane otherwise, but maybe I'm wrong.

Reik did get into my rear at the breaking to the last chicane at one point; I think this was case of my breaking a bit earlier and he a bit later than usual.

• Like Like x 6
  6. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

will check that out and get back to you dino, didnt think we had any touches, was some great battleing for a long time :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  7. A little touch after pit stop when overtaking Marko, not so hard and no problems at all, right Marko??

• Like Like x 5
  8. no incident to report :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Agree 100% ;) Nevertheless I'm very sorry as my safety margin should've been a little bit bigger.

Other than that no real incidents, just a few close calls. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  10. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

i see it now dino, we were both side by side with me on the inside, in my mind that would give me the corner, i noticed you werent yielding and cut the track to avoid then fell in behind you, no harm done for me dino, i do think it was maybe your place to yield in that position though, unless you took a wider line on entry and we tried to get round side by side, i didnt think it was much of an incident at the time and still dont so no worries :thumbsup:

another small one we had later, i didnt notice it at the time that youd ran into me but that was actually my fault dino, i spent so long in the race defending i was sweating like an obese kid in a cake shop, i got twitchy fingers and double shifted so i was slow on exit :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3

11. THX Nico for a great season and thanks to all the guys for the fun during this superb season.:)

THX to our weather man Daniel for a fantastic season full of action :thumbsup:

congratulations to Marko our new crowned Presto champion , very well done m8 :thumbsup:

cu all next season

• Like Like x 3
  12. I was trying to do one lap with 2,5 liters of fuel. I didn't make it :( I should have stayed further to the right, but it was a bit unlucky that all three happend to be side by side. Anyhoo, no harm done for me :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Richard Hill

Richard Hill
    outofthisworld

Sorry Kurt for that at the start I watched my replay last night I caught the grass and it through me to the left sorry about that and for you loosing position but glad it didn't damage you :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. no incident to report :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents to Report :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents to report:)

Almost wiped out Dino after hitting the brakes too late but I managed to swerve onto the grass and avoid.

Just a few more cones to add to the collection:)

Jim

• Like Like x 3