Season 10 - Preliminary Calendar

Zandvoort is an old F1 track that we could do a fun race on. Just to find out if it suits us. A very technically safe Simbin track. It's a challenging course, something very far from the drag-racing straights and slow chicanes of Monza. Last grand prix was held in -85.

Zandvoort is a great track for tin tops but in F3000 or F1 there is a tendency to take off over the crest at T5, very hard to hang on to, could result in some big off's

IMG_3354_zps298edecc.jpg

Jim

I can't find the "information thread" I've class threads by alphabetical and i went through all the threads pages and didnt find it. I download most of the tracks on nogrip, i wish they are the good version :) .... i can't download more today, now i miss silverstone, which version of silverstone will be used??

Thanks again!! :)

Steeve

I can't find the "information thread" I've class threads by alphabetical and i went through all the threads pages and didnt find it. I download most of the tracks on nogrip, i wish they are the good version :) .... i can't download more today, now i miss silverstone, which version of silverstone will be used??

Thanks again!! :)

Steeve
The information thread
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/season-9-info-and-news.54021/
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/mydrive-get-the-server-replays-and-skins.41091/

to try take some heat off nico i propose we stick to nicos original preliminary calender, with silverstone 2010 and the gtr version nurburgring gp, if everyone agrees then nico can forget this part of the new season and we move on with selecting a car and deal with that.

Round 1 - 06th of February - Istanbul
Round 2 - 20th of February - Silverstone 2010
Round 3 - 06th of March - Nurburgring (gtr version)
Round 4 - 20th of March - Melbourne
Round 5 - 03rd of April - Sepang
Round 6 - 17th of April - Shanghai
Round 7 - 01st of May - Bahrain
Round 8 - 15th of May - Barcelona
Round 9 - 29th of May - Monaco
Round 10 - 12th of June - Montreal

all in agreement?

for suggestions for a vote to replace montreal so far we have.....

paul ricard(dinos suggestion)
zandvoort(valters suggestion)
valencia street circuit (my suggestion)
hockenhiem 99(seans suggestion)
vlm fuji(seans suggestion)
mugello(kurts suggestion)
magny cours(nicos suggestion)
imola(nicos suggestion)

i think 2 more tracks would do us for a vote with the usual 10 points system, if thats cool?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%