1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 10 - Champion Marko Vuori

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I have always thought that winning the season must be some sort of an anti-climax. After all the hard work the season is over, no prize for first place and drivers quickly "forget" and look towards next season :)

Therefore I made this thread, so those who wish to make a(nother) tribute to the winner can do so here. :thumbsup:

As for motivation for next season Marko, in my eyes defending a championship is a greater task than winning one, if you get my meaning. And I have a feeling next season will be an even greater fight in the front than this season.

Anyhoo, congrats for a great season victory, we must get your skin crested (Jim?) before next season starts :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 10
  2. Huge compliments from "Team Finland"!!! I knew you could do it. Good luck defending the title, mate.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

congratulations marko :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 7
  4. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

well done Marko;)

• Like Like x 6
  5. Congratulations marko :thumbsup: well done .

• Like Like x 5
  6. Thanks to all for congratulations! :thumbsup: Nice thread :)

I will make a short video of my season (with best overtakings and most dramatic moments) and put it here soon. There was such a lot of action in almost every race that I have to leave out a lot of good action to be able to make shorter than 10 minute video :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 9
  7. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Nice Marko and grats again really well done :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 6
  8. Congratulation for the championship Marko !

Thanks for showing up at the event yesterday @ Istanbul, everyone saw how talented you are.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

My biggest congrats and compliments, too! When changing to another configuration this season, you were the one who handled it best and therefore won the title. That's real racing skills! :thumbsup:

I hope to be a better (quicker) opponent next season! ;)

• Like Like x 5
  10. Congratulations Marko! :)
    Most Poles and Wins wasn't enough against your consistency... :p :sneaky: :D

• Like Like x 7
  11. Richard Hill

Richard Hill
    outofthisworld

Congratulations marko you were a class act too fast :D keep it up and I hope to be as quick as you one day :D

• Like Like x 6
  12. Congratulation Marko! Clean consistant season got you what you deserved, a Championship! Like Nico said, its tougher to defend a title than to win it, so i expect for you more action in next season, and wish you the best!! :)

Steeve

• Like Like x 5
  13. Congratulations and well done Marko! Good luck defending next season, you are now the one with the target on his back.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Grats Marko! Räikkönen of simracing :)

• Like Like x 6
  15. Congratulation!! Marko :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Nico's call for tribute,I could not miss:roflmao:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  17. Congratulations marko :thumbsup: well done .

• Like Like x 3
  18. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Nice one Vale! ;) :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  19. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Grats Marko, a worthy champion:thumbsup:

As for the skin crest, I should have the file somewhere on a backup drive but I don't have photoshop anymore so I cant mod the skin, maybe someone out there will help us if I provide the crest?

Jim

• Like Like x 4
  20. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

I can also only provide the crest file but am not able to put it on a skin. :( So if Jim doesn't find it, just let me know where to send it. ;)

Edit: Marko must get this crest on his skin because each one makes him a bit slower due to its weight. Hope you understand now why I wasn't able to fight him easiely last season. :whistling:

• Like Like x 8