1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 1 Paddock Chat

Discussion in 'Xbox One | F1 2016 Sunday Night Championship' started by Jamie Cottage, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Open discussion of all things related to F1 and the Sunday Night Championship!

2. I'm off to Spa Thursday to Sunday for the F1 so won't be posting during that time, however I will check back early next week to see how we're doing for registration numbers.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good luck with this venture Jamie. Its been sad to see the demise of the F1 league on here since the end of the 2014 season so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this one takes off :thumbsup: The new game certainly warrants a new startup so hopefully you'll get some new people coming along to fill the void.

4. Thanks Peter figured it was better to try than leave a void! Would be great to get some races going that rival our 2011/12 grids! That will take time.

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Might have signed up for this, was waiting to see if a league that I'm joining would clash.

However two different tracks each week is just wrong for me, but good luck

6. Guys due to current game breaking bugs (delta times under SC and VSC) we will postpone start until a patch is released. Only other option is to turn SC off which isn't ideal due to the increased strategy it brings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. So just to confirm, no race today?

8. I guess so. Since the vsc and sc is not working properly I think it wont start.

9. Tonight an f1 race or skipped to next week?
    I am updating f1 now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. v1.5.1 is live on Xbox 1!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

There have been enough patches now... this league could start without too much trouble now i would think.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Morning guys,

Whats the situation with this league now? I am keen to start something here on RD but don't want to step on any toes.

@Jamie Cottage are you still wanting to run this and if so are you set on the 2 races per week format. For me personally that is too much and would equate to around 3 hours each Sunday night. If you are no longer wanting to run it I would happily ask one of the admin to pass the reins over to me and try to get something going. Even if it is only with half a dozen or so mixed with some AI it's better than nothing.

Let me know what you think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Anyone interested in racing with some of the old folks from the old xbox 360 F1 league should message me or Peter Hooper. We are still racing, just not here at the moment due to the non-activity in this group. Another F1 2016 season is starting soon where we're racing. There is still time to get on baord.

• Wow Wow x 1
  14. Yeah I'm interested put me down :rolleyes: you guys are only over the road :laugh:
    Is this chat only for Xbox :whistling: btw ?

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. @Jamie Cottage hasn't been on here for almost a month, perhaps we could arrange some club races in the meantime to gauge the interest? Personally I'm not fussed on the other site, this is more dedicated and laid out better

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Its much better laid out here but unfortunately this has become an Xbox graveyard for most racing titles these days, just look at the response to this league and my post about it. As a result we've had to find our way to a new home for our league racing. We race every Sunday in the league at the moment and most Thursdays for a social so you could always pop along for the social if you don't fancy anything too rigid just to get a feel for it.

• Love Love x 1