1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 1 has started!

Discussion in 'Rocket League' started by Ricoow, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Ranked Season 1 has started a few days/weeks ago. Maybe it is fun to track each others progress during the season and see which RD member is the best over the course of a few months in the 4 different playlists.
    I was allowed to start in Silver for Dual Queue :D

2. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

Yeah same, I was allowed to be silver in a few queues. However, and I blame @C0rrUpti0Nz entirely for this, I have successfully reached Bronze in pretty much all of them :roflmao:

3. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Same here so far :')

4. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen

Really? Goddammit @C0rrUpti0Nz stop ruining everyones elo :thumbsdown::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Nearly approaching Bronze II in 3v3 Solo Standard, always pulling clutch matches :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

They reseeded yesterday as there were some flaws in the rank calculations. If you dropped then you get put back up, if you went up, then you stay back :p

7. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen

yeah, just noticed I am a lot higher now

8. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Silver I and rising, yesterday was on a 10 game streak before that "Promotion", man the games are tight now, 7 games in with the Silver I rank and nearly all 7 were close matches, finally taking a bit more serious this game on the 3v3 solo.

9. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

I don't play often enough currently to be competative... Missing a lot of easy balls

10. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Nearly approaching Gold I, getting more ferocious competitive wise every day. Who needs Kronovi, huh?

11. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Holy wut, nice. I am constantly losing places :D

12. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Yeah, but now I'm floating between Silver II and Silver III. The road to gold I will be tough again.