• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Searching for League to race at 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (CET) / 5-6 PM Australia time

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Sergio Correia, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Sergio Correia

Sergio Correia

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys.
    As the title says I'm looking for a rFactor / rFactor 2 league that races around 9:00 AM-10:00 AM (CET), 17:00 Australia Time.
    As European leagues wont run so early maybe some Australian league might run at this time, 5-6 PM Australia time.
    I was searching but couldn't fin on my own.

I really appreciate any help [​IMG]

Cheers.

2. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium

Ratings:
    +459
    Try www.RedLineSimRacers.net they run a couple of league races F1 & V8SC on Sundays and some fun run races during the week, events start at 8pm AEST

Take a look mate.

Cheers.

3. Mangoletsi

Mangoletsi

Ratings:
    +21
    http://www.f1grandprix.org

We are currently halfway through our seventh season, and race on Saturday mornings at 09:30GMT (10:30CET). This season is different to previous seasons, as we are running fixed/restricted setups, fuel useage off, failures turned off, so that the only reason why anyone doesn't finish the race is if they crash or lose internet connection.

;)