F1 2011 searching a wheel cheap and fully compatible with F1 2011 ps3

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
i know the official list with ps3 wheels but 2 or 3 wheels aren't fully compatible with the game(FF and advanced settings locked)
1 wheel is thrustmaster ferrari gt experience
now i looking to buy logitech driving force ex or topdrive 3 gt,they are more cheap then the other wheels from the official list

so i ask here the users who have Logitech Driving Force EX or TopDrive 3 GT.these 2 wheels have unlocked force feedback and advanced settings for adjusting the steering sensitivity???

or Thrustmaster Universal Challenge???

I think the only best steering wheel for PS3 F1 2011 is the logitech Gran Turismo wheel, I bought mine from argos,it cost me £88 pounds,B4 I had thatI tryed 2other cheap wheels, one I got from argos wich cost me £25 pounds,the micro switches for the gears broke twice on that one,I then bought aFERRARI thrustmaster sheering wheel from game,the mirco switches on that broke after 2months use, I got2 say I have had no problems with the logitech GT,its been reliable and the force feedback is fantastic,you can ajust the weight of the wheel etc,I know its not cheap mate,but it is the best,if I were you don`t buy cheap wheels because you`ll regret it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back