Resource icon

Skins Scuderia Ferrari F14T (DHD&HD&SD) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The swapping is the point i made thats all.

and you are correct....but I have seen a `barcode` on the williams get credit!...the culture here is one of individuals looking for a `pat on th back`...some spend more time adding `screws to the livery` than actually racing 2014!!

teamwork makes for a better mod....it also improves you gaming experience...claiming personal credit is BS....if you want more modders then applaud the efforts made by users and encourage/advise as much as you can...we will have better modders, more modders and above all a community that works together.....I do not find this often.

and you are correct....but I have seen a `barcode` on the williams get credit!...the culture here is one of individuals looking for a `pat on th back`...some spend more time adding `screws to the livery` than actually racing 2014!!

teamwork makes for a better mod....it also improves you gaming experience...claiming personal credit is BS....if you want more modders then applaud the efforts made by users and encourage/advise as much as you can...we will have better modders, more modders and above all a community that works together.....I do not find this often.

You r right.
No one should be criticized but helped with explanation to make stuff better.
Sometimes things get little out of hand, but that doesn't mean everyone is like that.
Like in real relationships we(members) also have some arguments sometimes.
Thats life.

Are you sure??...... why not try before you decide to make silly comments....all of what I have pointed out is valid, I am aware of skinning issues, but instead of criticising someone why do you not work with finding a sollution or is it in the nature of modders to simply start an arguement....the edits I made to the F14T look ok so not sure why you missed the `haas` logo...maybe your not the modder you thought you were ;);)
166axeb.png
Does that looks decent to you? The Haas logo should be between the infor and skf logo on both sides instead of your poor try.

are you kidding....lol,,,,,,he meant like the `martini` on the williams....
the haas logo and the infor logo are readable and on the car...the fact they swap positions is hardly an issue...and i think you know that.
I guess it`s welcome to the `click`.....
I can assure you I meant the position of the logo and not the ability to put the logo itself, anyway I know I should have been more precise with that comment.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%