Scuderia Alfa Romeo F1 Team

Skins Scuderia Alfa Romeo F1 Team 5.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
arvaimate00 submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Alfa Romeo Formula One Team - new skin + team name change

I'm not a professional, but I tried to make a Scuderia Alfa Romeo F1 Team, hope you enjoy it!:)

Short Backstory:

"In January, CEO of Fiat Chrysler and Ferrari Chairman admitted he was keen for Alfa Romeo to return to the sport, and admitted it would be quite difficult for the Italian marque to start-up as a fresh F1 team, and needed the foundation of another team to ideally make it work, is Sauber’s situation the perfect...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice, finally not another existing team or skin with mostly white color, this is really nice!
The only remark I have is that it looks to much like Ferrari, I understand the story behind it but maybe some changes, another version perhaps?
Thx! Keep it up!

Very nice, finally not another existing team or skin with mostly white color, this is really nice!
The only remark I have is that it looks to much like Ferrari, I understand the story behind it but maybe some changes, another version perhaps?
Thx! Keep it up!
In which color would you like to see it?:)

This is a typo or oversight (in the readme) i imagine, however:

Open sauber.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/williams/wep) and replace the following file(s):

open the sauber.erp in the williams folder? prolly not? :)

like your mods btw, when i do a new career/season i will definately add some of yours in

Very nice! But could you make it so i can use it instead of the Haas team or explain me how i can use it for the Haas team because i already use the bmw livery for sauber.

Very nice! But could you make it so i can use it instead of the Haas team or explain me how i can use it for the Haas team because i already use the bmw livery for sauber.
Sadly you can't use it as a Haas Team, this skin has been made as a Sauber livery so you can only use it replacing Sauber

Hi, I love the skins you make man, friends of mine already made a whole new career mode with them. But I've got 1 issue. When I use the Archiver everything works like a charm, but when I go in game after, the skins just disappear. What do I need to do?
Cheers

Hi, I love the skins you make man, friends of mine already made a whole new career mode with them. But I've got 1 issue. When I use the Archiver everything works like a charm, but when I go in game after, the skins just disappear. What do I need to do?
Cheers
Hey! Thanks for the kind words:) I had no idea what the problem can be until one of my friend told me that my mod didn't work for him with the v.5 ERP Archiver but with the 4.4 it's working! So I'm still not sure but probably that's why it'd invisible in your game, so redownload your game and try it with the 4.4 version:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%