Screenshots - Your favorite Cars/Mods/Tracks

Some online GT3 racing with EEC :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: with FCY with 5 minutes to go and GWC and all that drama :D:D
12314419_453558841500946_8922564143587345578_o.jpg

Had so much fun today with the SuperV8 @ The Mountain.

My mom is probably angry on me because i drove this combo almost the whole evening.

Wait a minute...
I'm 22
I live on my own. so my mom can't be mad at me and Can't unplug my pc.

Racing For DAYSSSS! ;)

GRAB_002.JPG
GRAB_003.JPG
GRAB_004.JPG
GRAB_005.JPG
GRAB_001.JPG

Thanks a lot. :thumbsup: I think you did a great job with it. It's a very unique experience.

At first, It feels very odd. The slow, delayed steering, soft suspension, the heavy roll/sway and strange brakes (had to move them forward a bit, default makes the car swerve off line under braking)
But it's that kind of car, i guess, with very specific characteristics and low grade technology.

It takes a couple of laps to adjust. But then it's great fun. :D It actually corners quite well, grips decently and gives an impression that it has been tuned for racing purposes.

Thanks a lot. :thumbsup: I think you did a great job with it. It's a very unique experience.

At first, It feels very odd. The slow, delayed steering, soft suspension, the heavy roll/sway and strange brakes (had to move them forward a bit, default makes the car swerve off line under braking)
But it's that kind of car, i guess, with very specific characteristics and low grade technology.

It takes a couple of laps to adjust. But then it's great fun. :D It actually corners quite well, grips decently and gives an impression that it has been tuned for racing purposes.

THX Jan:thumbsup:
And you're right: it takes a couple of laps to get used to it, especially after driving a modern era car.
This car has indeed low grade technology (tyres/brakes/suspension), to simulate the historic cars from around the 60's-70's.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back