Marcas @ Laguna Seca...

zWvsLlv.jpg

fGmG2dK.jpg

FcE5rh0.jpg

q5CJsqd.jpg

asF8ljp.jpg

SCE is a great game and i had never driven the mini's so i started driving them

TURNS OUT that the mini's weren't the only cars in that RFM File

For some reason the Formula Trucks (no you're not blind) were in that RFM to!

So i had some fun multiclass racing all morning

GRAB_000.JPG
GRAB_001.JPG
GRAB_002.JPG
GRAB_003.JPG
GRAB_004.JPG

@DaVeX↯ All I have you can find on Xtremefactor . es ;) In my Youtube account at this moment I have 610 videos of Stock Car Extreme (I love this game :rolleyes:) and more to come xD, testing all the mods & tracks avaibles there. Also in each video you can find links to download the mods & tracks.

For some reason the Formula Trucks (no you're not blind) were in that RFM to!

This is because you downloaded the FTruck mod elsewhere and does not has its own rFm section for SCE. All rFactor mods converted with the tool, the cars appears in the mini section provided that the class is not changed (by default it comes in Reiza5, which is the class of the Mini). It is for this reason, when converting a mod need to create a separate rFm section for each mod (changing the class, creating a new rFm file and added a new TGA file).

@DaVeX↯ All I

This is because you downloaded the FTruck mod elsewhere and does not has its own rFm section for SCE. All rFactor mods converted with the tool, the cars appears in the mini section provided that the class is not changed (by default it comes in Reiza5, which is the class of the Mini). It is for this reason, when converting a mod need to create a separate rFm section for each mod (changing the class, creating a new rFm file and added a new TGA file).

No this FTruck thing aint a mod. i never downloaded formula trucks

and these have full reiza Copyrights so i can't be a mod

This mod, the Camaro G5 is from some years ago, but not up-to-date anymore due to different shaders/mappings used at that time. It will look way better when applying the most recent Reiza shaders. Maybe in future, whenever i can find some time...

Installed it...is a blast!!!
Pleaseeeee do it!!!Pleaseeee!!!
Should be used as official content instead of Camaro SS...is pure fun on montreal modern!!!I promote your work as official content for Reiza's next game!!!

Installed it...is a blast!!!
Pleaseeeee do it!!!Pleaseeee!!!
Should be used as official content instead of Camaro SS...is pure fun on montreal modern!!!I promote your work as official content for Reiza's next game!!!

FYI, a few days ago i started to apply Reiza shaders to bodywork/windows/rims etc etc.;)
Maybe a revision on physics/tyremodel too, but re-release will only be when version 1.50 of GSCE is out.
This mod can't be promoted and can't be posted here as it is converted from another game, sorry:unsure:
If this mod is done i can send you a PM if you like:)
Grtz

FYI, a few days ago i started to apply Reiza shaders to bodywork/windows/rims etc etc.;)
Maybe a revision on physics/tyremodel too, but re-release will only be when version 1.50 of GSCE is out.
This mod can't be promoted and can't be posted here as it is converted from another game, sorry:unsure:
If this mod is done i can send you a PM if you like:)
Grtz
ive been asking for ages for the shader update. please man do it please i beg you lol :) in your own time of course mate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%