Screenshots - Your favorite Cars/Mods/Tracks

Today i will share my favorite american style mod, called Camaro G5 1.0 (C. Cup 2010)
This is another great mod with good cars, nice skins and the most important thing: good cockpits.

But not wonder, i like to clean the cockpit window from this annoying anti sun stripes, when it's possible. In some mods the cockpit looks like driving through a keyhole :O_o: :whistling: :D , to much realism for me..
After cleaning this, the car looks outside still original. I use gimp 2.8 with dds plugin for that. In some mods i don’t find the right file, i don’t know, its not all the same.
Pics on Jacarepagua 2005 and Guapore.

SCE_Camaro_1.JPG

SCE_Camaro_2.JPG

SCE_Camaro_3.JPG

SCE_Camaro_4.JPG

SCE_Camaro_5.JPG

SCE_Camaro_6.JPG

SCE_Camaro_7.JPG

http://www.xtremefactor.es/en/descargas/viewdownload/97-mods-gsc-2013/1479-camaro-g5.html
That's amazing!

Today i will share my favorite american style mod, called Camaro G5 1.0 (C. Cup 2010)
This is another great mod with good cars, nice skins and the most important thing: good cockpits.

But not wonder, i like to clean the cockpit window from this annoying anti sun stripes, when it's possible. In some mods the cockpit looks like driving through a keyhole :O_o: :whistling: :D , to much realism for me..
After cleaning this, the car looks outside still original. I use gimp 2.8 with dds plugin for that. In some mods i don’t find the right file, i don’t know, its not all the same.
Pics on Jacarepagua 2005 and Guapore.

SCE_Camaro_1.JPG

SCE_Camaro_2.JPG

SCE_Camaro_3.JPG

SCE_Camaro_4.JPG

SCE_Camaro_5.JPG

SCE_Camaro_6.JPG

SCE_Camaro_7.JPG

http://www.xtremefactor.es/en/descargas/viewdownload/97-mods-gsc-2013/1479-camaro-g5.html
You can thank RSV for this one ;-)

First, yes, i do, whoever that is. Thx very much to the modders. :thumbsup:

Lets see:
RSV...?.....? ......... Restschuldversichung ? :D (its german..)
thinking, ... thinking..... Rasensportvereinigung ;) , ... ok, not really.

Sorry, you must help me a little bit ?

THX Patrick :thumbsup: and SCE_SR of course.
Some explanation...i'm a member (and modder), at the SRE site ( SimRacingEvolution).fr.
I do conversions/improvements of carmods, and some years ago tracks too, and i'm working close to Patrick. Probably i will pick up tracks again soon , together with Patrick;)
We did the CART Extreme mod, Caterham mod, and several Porsche mods that all can be found here. With support from Renato on some of them.
My nickname at SRE is RSV, here at RD it is hummer444:)
This mod, the Camaro G5 is from some years ago, but not up-to-date anymore due to different shaders/mappings used at that time. It will look way better when applying the most recent Reiza shaders. Maybe in future, whenever i can find some time...

Current project, the BMW M3 E92
Cheers

E92.jpg

Last edited:
THX Patrick :thumbsup: and SCE_SR of course.
Some explanation...i'm a member (and modder), at the SRE site ( SimRacingEvolution).fr.
I do conversions/improvements of carmods, and some years ago tracks too, and i'm working close to Patrick. Probably i will pick up tracks again soon , together with Patrick;)
We did the CART Extreme mod, Caterham mod, and several Porsche mods that all can be found here. With support from Renato on some of them.
My nickname at SRE is RSV, here at RD it is hummer444:)
This mod, the Camaro G5 is from some years ago, but not up-to-date anymore due to different shaders/mappings used at that time. It will look way better when applying the most recent Reiza shaders. Maybe in future, whenever i can find some time...

Current project, the BMW M3 E92
Cheers

View attachment 108073
Isn't that the GT4 M3?

Hi Gilles,

Don't know about that GT4 entry, could be.. It's just an M-Sport version with a lot of extra's like the S65 engine, full adjustable gearbox, rollcage, front and rearbumpers, sportseat/steeringwheel, rearwing, rims (4 or 5 types) etc etc.
There will be a stock version too in this mod, which is also still WIP (physics and tyremodel).
This car will come with the "normal" S54 engine and stock gearbox.

E92-ST.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 212 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%
  • < 5 years