Screenshot Sunday: GT Sport Edition

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Screenshot Sunday - Gran Turismo Edition.jpg
This week in Screenshot Sunday we give some love to Gran Turismo Sport!

Say what you will about the pros and cons of the actual gameplay experience, one thing you most certainly can't deny is Polyphony Digital have produced one of the finest visual experiences in virtual racing to date, and to make the most of it we want to see your screenshot creations!

Scapes or in game, featuring post picture taking tweaks - we don't mind! All we ask is to keep it clean, tell us the car you used and explore your creativity whilst having some fun!

Next up? It's gotta be a bit Italian themed.. Italia Edition!

Last edited:
Though I love Assetto corsa, these Screenshot Sunday on Race Department, are turning into a Assetto Corsa screenshot Sunday, with a lil pcars thrown into the mix.
I think "Italian themed" is quite a good one. Any game with an Italian car or track should be welcome (I assume.) I prefer these kind of themes to game specific ones anyway.

I guess PCars and AC have much larger player base than AMS & RF2, iRacing might have quite a few players but they have less reason to visit RD. I wonder if the modding scene/large amount of mods in Assetto Corsa brings a lot of AC players to RD as well.

Could someone do some nasty incredible screenshots of XJ13 from GT S ? I have some special feeling for that car, their model is... it seems perfect. Also would be nice to see some nasty screenshots from GT S focusing on track models.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%