Screenshot Problem

Guys,,Somehow I'm getting blank/black screenshots. Happened after v1.0. Triple checked config file and steam settings and I know I didn't change anything here. Tried with rF2 and is fine. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
scrnsht_01.JPG
scrnsht_02.JPG
scrnsht_03.JPG

Never heard of the problem before but just an idea: with v1.0 some people reported they have white areas (instead of black) on the sides of there screens, and it seems due some SweetFX presets. They cured it by switching to the "original" preset. Maybe worth a try?

are you using F11 in game, Printscreen or other software for screenshots? I don`t know if that uploader is just uploader or screenshooter too
F12 is the key I'm using ever since.

Never heard of the problem before but just an idea: with v1.0 some people reported they have white areas (instead of black) on the sides of there screens, and it seems due some SweetFX presets. They cured it by switching to the "original" preset. Maybe worth a try?
No matter what preset I use it's still the same problem.

check your config.ini for this line
ScreenShotsDir=USERDATA\SCREENSHOTS\
in this case the screenshots folder should be in UserData.
hope this helps
This fixed the problem a bit. When I take screenshots, it is still showing black/nothing on the lower right corner and on steam uploader window but on the "userdata\screenshots\" it is showing the correct picture:confused:. I verified cache integrity but still the same. This will do I guess.

Thanks guys for the replies.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back