1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Screen freeze Online

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Lee Williamson, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Hi guys ive updated AC and ive also got another GPU on crossfire, ive just been online and in 2 races the screen froze for around 5 seconds, has anyone else had this problem since updating? thought i would ask before stripping me pc down :confused:

2. Didn't have stability issue since update. You may disconnect Crossfire (same name as a terrible US talk show about politics) and test stability with only one card first.

3. Thanks Georg i'll try that and see what happens :thumbsup:

4. ive tried disconnecting crossfire but its still having problems i have also noticed in hotlaps when i watch a reply the cars bonnet keeps turning black

5. I can't replicate your problems. Did you search for similar issues on the official AC forums? Are you sure your GPU(s) is/are not suffering from a hardware defect? Are the temperatures of your CPU, Mainboad South- and Northbridge, GPUs in the green? What PSU do you have, how old is it and what wattage does it have? How many Amps at the +12V rail?

6. I'll try the AC Forums, everything was working sweet until the update, its a new build about 2 months ago, Asus crosshair V formula Z, AMD FX8350 8GB Corsair 1600mhz RAM, Corsair RM850 AND 2 X XFX 7850DD, Still the same problem with just one installed, i'll head over now and get my moan in :thumbsup: