Resource icon

Misc SCR- Safety Car Racing 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Got too damn used to FTTH-GPON, and cannot be patient at all. That AAG cable broke 3 times last year, adn twice so far this year. Plus go to speedtest.net, test the download speed, then use Snipping Tool adn upload the result to me.

oh, and also you should put back the original fuel consumption of the 2014 cars, and edit just the straightline speed/gearbox for the original AI ctf files. That should make the cars a bit more equal
I'd also recommend 6 gears as this is still a normal road car.
--
if this mod comes with realistic damage, I'd suggest you take it down, or at least to a lower level, not really fun imo every bit of contact=wheel off.

And you really have to edit the cameras. The cockpit cam cuts off the wheel so i can't see what gear I'm in and the bonnet cam/"T-cam" is still shaking, so if possible to change one of the chase cams to be the bonnet cam.

oh, and also you should put back the original fuel consumption of the 2014 cars, and edit just the straightline speed/gearbox for the original AI ctf files. That should make the cars a bit more equal
I'd also recommend 6 gears as this is still a normal road car.
--
if this mod comes with realistic damage, I'd suggest you take it down, or at least to a lower level, not really fun imo every bit of contact=wheel off.

And you really have to edit the cameras. The cockpit cam cuts off the wheel so i can't see what gear I'm in and the bonnet cam/"T-cam" is still shaking, so if possible to change one of the chase cams to be the bonnet cam.
T-cam is impossible to fix, the damage is just a little higher than a F1 car, because a safety car is made of a little weaker material than the F1 cars. Plus I am an amateur about CTF files - don't know how to change gears, fuel consumption, etc... apologise.

T-cam is impossible to fix, the damage is just a little higher than a F1 car, because a safety car is made of a little weaker material than the F1 cars. Plus I am an amateur about CTF files - don't know how to change gears, fuel consumption, etc... apologise.
I don't know how to edit cameras either but I can edit the CTF files for you if you want. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back