Schifty's mods works

Here the first car is started, the Jordan based on Force India Model Car!

jordan11.png

Hello, suggestion: a large variety of drivers and teams, Prost - Senna and the McLaren MP4 / 5, Villeneuve - Hill with Williams '97, '84 Lotus Senna, Schumi's Ferrari who won everything, the Benetton B193, Piquet Lotus and Judd '88, the McLarens of Mika Hakkinen and Couldhard.

Vote a mod of the 1988 season.

Greetings from Argentina.

Hello, suggestion: a large variety of drivers and teams, Prost - Senna and the McLaren MP4 / 5, Villeneuve - Hill with Williams '97, '84 Lotus Senna, Schumi's Ferrari who won everything, the Benetton B193, Piquet Lotus and Judd '88, the McLarens of Mika Hakkinen and Couldhard.

There is a mod request thread. This is not it.

The Williams 1997 will be made but its will be with Villeneuve and Frentzen.... Hill was with Arrows.... and all other car wont be made by me... 1997 season has won so .... its will be all 1997 car and driver will be made

Allright. The Schumi helmet is now done so both drivers of McLaren and Ferrari are complete for the 1997 season. Who next? You can decide, give me names of the 1997 season drivers because I actually dont know who were the actual race drivers for that season. Every list I look there is the test drivers or third drivers within them. So give me names guys ;)
EDIT: Sincirely sorry about this, just noticed couple minor things that are missing/not accurate and one quite a large one. So still WIP :D
m7dwdj.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back