Schifty's Mod 1997 (Beta Test)

Here's a quick tutorial on how to do it yourself:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2006-full-season-w-i-p.60767/page-9#post-1325983

Of course you can use it, it should be common knowledge.

Thanks Ryder25. Yes, this method works very well for the tyre wall.:thumbsup:

I've been trying to edit this xml to get 2 sets of treads (goodyear and bridgestone) to work on their respective car. I can get them to use unique treads, but they won't switch when changing tyre compund (ex. inter to wet to prime)

I hope you can enlighten us further if its possible.

thanks again.

I'm afraid I don't have the time to mess with this right now, but just look through the render_materials file, and mess around with the xml, trying different things with tread entries in the file.

Language files is done now with all team info from 97. also resolve issue about Giancarlo ingame appear Jan

Database still in progress

Performance also

Tyre need to be tweek, if Aagancia didnt found a way about lighter wall.... its can be ok

Language is done but its will be release will the last pack with what missing to be complete

tyre walls work together without issues now. Just need to get them on Schifty031's cars.

2013032100012.jpg

ML2166 i want to know what you think about all skin i've did so far. Because after everything done, i will make some update on some car or helmet who had some error on it. So i need to know what i need to improve about the way i've worked so far

New thing will coming up, i put out performance fix for new skinning on car.

Ryder25 found the ways to use two different skin so for some team they add some difference between #1 car and the #2 so i will make it work with Arrows and its work, i will do it for every car

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back