David Brabham Simtek
brabha10.jpg

Martin Brundle McLaren
brundl10.jpg

Mika Hakkinen McLaren
hakkin10.jpg

Whats wrong with this section?

Thats what it's there for.

Downloads should be going in this section now anyway.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/1/viewcat

I know i could here, but i wont put all single car and different livery now here. Will be the full mod and all different livery helmet etc on one zip file. For now i've published download link for all car i've made but they are not complete like color wheel etc. So for here, i will wait. To upload Lotus livery for exemple i want a different uploader than here to do not spam the server and take space on it for nothing.

Hi Schifty, this mod looks great and I'm delighted you're making it, however I have a few suggestions and some feedback for you (please don't take any of this personally, btw)....

1) Will you make the correct car shapes for the 1994 cars? It looks like you're using the 2011 car shapes, with 1994 liveries.

2) Will you make the wheelbase wider, since in 1994 the cars were wider track?

3) Will you make the 1994 cockpits?

4) Will you make the helmets the correct shape for the 1994 ones? The shapes you are using are the 2011 shapes, but in 1994 the helmets were rounder.

5) The HANS device was not in use in 1994....so can that be taken out?

6) Can you make the 1994 circuits, with the correct advertising boards, etc?

7) Can you make a 1994 style driver's monitor screen (when you are sat in the pits in the car waiting to qualify and looking at the screen to see the other drivers' times). They did not have flat screen monitors in 1994, but they used the big bulky tv screens.

8) There are also some pictures of laptops and flat screens in some of the screenshots...but these weren't around in 1994, so can they be taken out to make it look more realistic?

1- We cant change any car shape for this game :(
2- Same answer for #1
3- Same answer for #1
4- Same answer for #1 but all helmet will have no wing helmet so they will be rounder
5- Dont know if we can, but may be possible
6- For now dont know, the circuit wont change so we will run on 19 circuit, but the track order will be change. For sponsor for now no, its not plan yet
7-Dont know if we cant, bu t i will try
8-Cant change it
Hi Schifty, this mod looks great and I'm delighted you're making it, however I have a few suggestions and some feedback for you (please don't take any of this personally, btw)....

1) Will you make the correct car shapes for the 1994 cars? It looks like you're using the 2011 car shapes, with 1994 liveries.

2) Will you make the wheelbase wider, since in 1994 the cars were wider track?

3) Will you make the 1994 cockpits?

4) Will you make the helmets the correct shape for the 1994 ones? The shapes you are using are the 2011 shapes, but in 1994 the helmets were rounder.

5) The HANS device was not in use in 1994....so can that be taken out?

6) Can you make the 1994 circuits, with the correct advertising boards, etc?

7) Can you make a 1994 style driver's monitor screen (when you are sat in the pits in the car waiting to qualify and looking at the screen to see the other drivers' times). They did not have flat screen monitors in 1994, but they used the big bulky tv screens.

8) There are also some pictures of laptops and flat screens in some of the screenshots...but these weren't around in 1994, so can they be taken out to make it look more realistic?

Oh that's a pity about not being able to change the car shapes and cockpits. Why is that? Is it impossible, or is it just that we are waiting for someone to crack the code in the game and make some sort of car shape editor and cockpit editor?

Also, can new tracks not be added into 2011? That's a shame.

Simply impossible. Codemaster make it like that, dont know why. The only thing we can do about this game and the next codemasters game is to change color livery sponsor on the track, garage, team crew, helmet skin, performance car, drivers name... etc about database and every about skin

Ok fair enough :) What about the tyres...can you change them to Goodyears? Can the size of the tyres be changed? I think the Goodyear logo was yellow, can that be put in?

What about the engine sounds too? Can they be changed? Would be great to hear those V10 sounds.

And what about the start lights? In 1994, the race start was a green like, not the 5 lights going out, can that be added in?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%