Schifty's 1994 mod (WIP)

I put Ferrari driver helmet and have a look of Gerhard Berger

ferrar10.jpg

I have a question for all of you Who want to have different livery ack and database for this mod? I explain, we know than a lot of different driver drove into this season and i want to know if you what during a season you will make to get all those different driver. Like Coulthard or Mansell after death of Senna after the 3rd round or Lehto after the burning of Verstapen ..... For sure the first release will get all driver and skin on Brazil Interlagos. But i cant make different one. After the official basic release. I can try to make different skin on each car depend if the track is a none-tabacco or Larrousse red and white skin. One thing again if i do that for exemple After 3 round Senna got 21 pts and you took the 4th livery pack for Monaco for exemple David Coulthard will got also 24 pts because the modification will replace the name and the helmet skin, but not add a new driver on the standing. So just tell me what you really what about it

i would like to help but i have no idea how to make skins such as helmets or livery im assuming there ppl who are pros now must have self learnt or tutorials but i would like to be a mod helper is there guide or tutorial vid

i would like to help but i have no idea how to make skins such as helmets or livery im assuming there ppl who are pros now must have self learnt or tutorials but i would like to be a mod helper is there guide or tutorial vid

You can find some tutorial here on the same page or on youtube, but still try something and with a lot of work you sould be better and better. The main part is to know how to use photoshop.

Boring to didnt have a 3d model for driver, More hard to set the back sponsor. On the template, the back is split in two and lol we need to give an angle because the "wireframe" is not strait like on the front.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back