1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCE - The Mod Request Thread

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Tom, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Please feel free to request mods for GSC 2013!

Please do not
    • post unfinished mods
    • post modding questions unless they're related to something someone posted in this thread (quote that post)
    • push your request / repeatedly request the same if you don't get a reply
    • post your WIP mods, this is what the WIP thread is for
    Please do
    • upload finished mods to RD, a new thread for them will be created automatically
    • quote the person who requested the mod, that way they'll receive a notification
    • link to finished mods (preferrably after uploading them to RD) should they match a request

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

In GSC 2012 there were classic F1 skins available for the Formula Classic cars. Anyone eager to make new skins (or convert the old ones, if they get permission) for GSC 2013? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It would be nice to see some original Opala skins from the old times.
    Maybe this skin would be nice:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If any of you great painters would like to paint a StockV8(when have templates)with the attached file logo, that would be fantastic. And please no driver name on the car, so that anyone can drive it.:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  5. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

This would be a list of mods on my wish list :

- Hi Res mirrors = DONE
    - Animated flag Marshall's
    - Hi Res backgrounds
    - Hi Res night skies
    - actual drivers arms
    - bug splats and rubber crap hitting the windscreen (ala race07)
    - the sound of stones hitting the car when close behind (ala race07)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I totally agree with your list Robbie... especially with the drivers arms, sounds and high res mirrors. The game would gain so much with these upgrades as it is already an amazing racing sim.

7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

8. Oooohhhh. yeah i saw that and already dloaded it. So i just place them inside the vehicles folder huh? Just pick the res I want and move the bmp there right?

9. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

And rename so it's just called. MIRROR.bmp

10. Hey

Does anyone have an F1 2013 skin pack for the Formula Reiza for GSC 2013

11. Could someone,if possible/legal, post or make available the new v8 stock car sounds from 2013 for 2012? They sound amazing and I really want to use them. If not possible, then I understand.

12. I'd just like to see some of the best GSC2012 tracks converted to GSC2013 - Floripa, Putnam, Vanport.... @Alex Sawczuk ;)

13. ... and Bathurst!

14. I don't think there was ever a legal conversion of Bathurst though...

15. :(

16. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

well then someone will just have to do a Bathurst from scratch so its an original to GSC2013. :) using the textures from GSC2013 ;)

"Please Lord, let someone create a Bathurst track worthy of GSC2013. amen" :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Pit Stop Mod...Where all cars can pit for fuel and pit stop strategy in menu is not stuck at zero.:speechless: This I think would cause online incompatibility, but for those who play very little online, it is very much needed.:thumbsup: Or you could just switch files before going online.

18. I just have 1 request...

When creating a mod or a new game update, please allow the ability to rewind a replay all the way to the very beginning with the touch of 1 key. I am tired of holding down "Ctrl + Left Arrow" for 5 minutes in order to rewind my race back to the beginning. It seems funny that there is an ability to watch a replay and pause it, rewind, fast rewind, forward, fast forward, slow motion, but there is no ability to rewind back to the very beginning at all unless you hold "fast rewind" for several minutes. Also, the max instant replay time can not be set longer than 180 seconds, even if you attempt to change that value manually in your PLR file:

Instant Replay Length="180"

Setting this value higher than 180 has no effect.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  19. How about it Reiza? I know I have asked this for previous versions of GSC. We don't want to use it online, but we want to be able to include tyre and fuel strategies and mechanical failures in longer races,, and we need a basic hdv file for the Retros (and other cars) that we can work on. Please, please will you consider posting one for us to use? :) (I don't think there's a smiley to represent someone begging)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  20. We should just post everyday about this, and maybe they will give it to us just to shut us up.:p @Reiza Studios, With no refueling on most cars and you can't make your own season. You are severely hurting the longevity of this game. If I was told that GSC2013 will not have refueling and you can't make your own season. I would have thought twice before buying. Refund???:(