Scary story, if you dare ;)

Damn!:eek:

Well on the topic of Scary Stories doe's anyone here believe in ghosts and have you ever experienced a encounter with one? I'll ask Pauline later if i can share ours that we had during the summer.

Please no videos from Youtube or what not, just personal encounters, unless the video is something you recorded from your encounter.

I do not dare to open that link! :rolleyes:

Sworn to not watch any horror movies or read stories since the Exorcist movie watching experience and could'nt be able to sleep for weeks when i was 8...:eek:

That was freaky...

A horror manga I know of that really freaked me out is "The Enigma of Amigara Fault". It's short and you have to read the pages from right to left, as is the Japanese convention, but I was a wreck after reading it. So suspenseful... If you dare to read it, make sure to read it the whole way through!

That was freaky...

A horror manga I know of that really freaked me out is "The Enigma of Amigara Fault". It's short and you have to read the pages from right to left, as is the Japanese convention, but I was a wreck after reading it. So suspenseful... If you dare to read it, make sure to read it the whole way through!

Is it this one? http://justmegawatt.com/images/comics/enigmaofamigarafault.html
I dont know, i dident find it that scarry, it ended too fast just when it started to get scarry.

I think it's mostly because you don't expect it... Let's face it, who would expect a comic book to have moving characters ! :confused:

When I first saw this I was like, Yeah how scary can it be, it's a cartoon, and then after reading it, I was like, What the hell, I had to read it twice to get to the end lol, I thought it was quite clever made.

Well there is another one, and again if you dare, it's not as scary as the first one but there is a surprise in there, baring in mind what happend in the first one ;)

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&seq=30

Well since it's getting close to Halloween.

First post trick or treat? :)

halloween-pumpking-mooning.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back