1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scania exhaust pipes, where to buy?

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by Marco Bijl, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I see I have them as new available upgrades. However, when I go to the "store" I can't find them anywhere.

Am I overlooking something here?
  2. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Well, according to your latest screenshots you are runming a 6x2/ 6x4 chassis and exhaust pipes aren't available for them.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Thanks Marcel.
    Really felt stupid when I could not find them, and did not know they can't be used on the 6x# chassis.
  4. Semi-related question: is it worth upgrading the chassis? I am still using 4x2 I think. Is an upgraded chassis required for any special trailers or anything?
  5. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Hi canis39
    The upgrade chassis will improve acceleration and you will be able to take jobs like Ammunition runs.
    Which are heavy loads.
  6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

It's also way better in stability, and braking. The 6x4 chassis brakes a lot harder then the 4x2. It also tips over a lot less.
  7. sfy

true, though i personally can tip over any truck at any time. guess i should slow down a little bit in the corners:rolleyes: . but the 6x4 is much more stable. and fun, if you learn how to tip it without tipping over so your driving on the 3 outside wheels, stuntman style.
  8. thanks for the replies! I upgraded. I guess I may upgrade the other trucks in my fleet also. Has anyone noticed that AI trucks are quicker after a chassis upgrade?
  9. Thtas not true,you can download mode which is for all chassis,the person who made this orginal topic if you still need the pipes i can link you the mod,but its only for scania
    But there is many mods for any trucks,just tell me if u need any help.
  10. Hey Levi19Wheeler can you link that mode for volvo plz :)?