• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Saving?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Ryan Wilshaw, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Ryan Wilshaw

Ryan Wilshaw

Ratings:
    +1
    After this patch I can't save my game? I can auto save when I first boot up the game but if I do anything in my career it won't save the game, auto or manually.

Anyone else getting this?

2. Arjen De Jonge

Arjen De Jonge

Ratings:
    +1
    same here even tried with a new savegame, seems like there is only a few tho most seem fine and have no saving issue :[

3. Benjamin Belluz

Benjamin Belluz

Ratings:
    +0
    Same problem here

4. Michael Sandee

Michael Sandee

Ratings:
    +16
    Same here after practice nothing happened and no solution on the CM website either, as usual they pretend nothing is going on.

5. shotts44

shotts44

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't even get on the site.

6. Kevin Amankwah

Kevin Amankwah

Ratings:
    +71
    If you have any mods on, try disabling them.

7. Nick Deeley

Nick Deeley

Ratings:
    +42
    Yep, seems to do with some mods - disable/uninstall them.

8. Michael Sandee

Michael Sandee

Ratings:
    +16
    I reinstalled the game copied back my old savegame which worked also with autosave.
    Now I'm gonna try it with a couple of mods the RDDev_Trueligth_v1.2.03 mod, rddev_redbull_v11, F1 2010 Real RPM Mod and a cam mod which I can't remmeber the name of.

9. Ryan Wilshaw

Ryan Wilshaw

Ratings:
    +1
    According to a reply on the CM forums, The database file is the culprit, apparently you can change it again after the patch though :)

10. samjealsha

samjealsha

Ratings:
    +8
    Not for me! I edited the database file after applying patch but still it does not save so i have to run the patch again to re-override database file. I can't seem to make it work the 40+ flashback mod with the patch. Does anyone know how to do this?

11. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok
    i had the same problem, the patch corupted my saved career and i started again, spent all last night driving ti get half way through the season 10% races and when i came home today back to the begining !!!!!!!

Ive just checked and saved the game profile in the MY F1 menu and its saved it and i am on the next track, ive still got all my mods on, just lost my career.

hope that helps

12. testas

testas

Ratings:
    +0
    do not mod the database.ini

13. GenesisHiro

GenesisHiro

Ratings:
    +0
    I cant save either