• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Saving?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Ryan Wilshaw, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Ryan Wilshaw

Ryan Wilshaw

Ratings:
    +1
    After this patch I can't save my game? I can auto save when I first boot up the game but if I do anything in my career it won't save the game, auto or manually.

Anyone else getting this?

2. Arjen De Jonge

Arjen De Jonge

Ratings:
    +1
    same here even tried with a new savegame, seems like there is only a few tho most seem fine and have no saving issue :[

3. Benjamin Belluz

Benjamin Belluz

Ratings:
    +0
    Same problem here

4. Michael Sandee

Michael Sandee

Ratings:
    +17
    Same here after practice nothing happened and no solution on the CM website either, as usual they pretend nothing is going on.

5. shotts44

shotts44

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't even get on the site.

6. Kevin Amankwah

Kevin Amankwah

Ratings:
    +72
    If you have any mods on, try disabling them.

7. Nick Deeley

Nick Deeley

Ratings:
    +43
    Yep, seems to do with some mods - disable/uninstall them.

8. Michael Sandee

Michael Sandee

Ratings:
    +17
    I reinstalled the game copied back my old savegame which worked also with autosave.
    Now I'm gonna try it with a couple of mods the RDDev_Trueligth_v1.2.03 mod, rddev_redbull_v11, F1 2010 Real RPM Mod and a cam mod which I can't remmeber the name of.

9. Ryan Wilshaw

Ryan Wilshaw

Ratings:
    +1
    According to a reply on the CM forums, The database file is the culprit, apparently you can change it again after the patch though :)

10. samjealsha

samjealsha

Ratings:
    +8
    Not for me! I edited the database file after applying patch but still it does not save so i have to run the patch again to re-override database file. I can't seem to make it work the 40+ flashback mod with the patch. Does anyone know how to do this?

11. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok
    i had the same problem, the patch corupted my saved career and i started again, spent all last night driving ti get half way through the season 10% races and when i came home today back to the begining !!!!!!!

Ive just checked and saved the game profile in the MY F1 menu and its saved it and i am on the next track, ive still got all my mods on, just lost my career.

hope that helps

12. testas

testas

Ratings:
    +0
    do not mod the database.ini

13. GenesisHiro

GenesisHiro

Ratings:
    +0
    I cant save either