1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving\Loading of Setups

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Craig Stevenson, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

Any news of when Saving\Loading or better still Downloading\Uploading of Car Setups is going to be implemented, any chance it may come with DTM:E 2014?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Not for DTM 2014, I have seen it mentioned a few times lately, so my guess is it would be up on someones to-do list somewhere in the studio.
    • Beer Beer x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

OK Cheers Jay.
  4. I haven't played with setups much yet, (as its my driving that's the problem )....but if I change the setup for a certain car, is that cars setup is the one loaded for every track?.... or do the the changes in say, the garage at Monza, only affect that car at Monza? It would be nice to save and load from a file.
  5. Setups are relative to the current track/car (and it's stored for when you go back). If you change track, your last known setup on that track will be loaded. If you haven't modified anything of the car or if it's the first time you get on that track, the default setup will be loaded

Storing setups will come at a later stage I guess
  6. That sounds good enough for now...I tried your Mustang/Laguna setup and its almost there for me, need to tweak the front end as it wasn't turning in the way I liked ( DFGT wheel), a few more laps to get used to it might help...interesting to try something different and compare the settings. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Great man! I'm glad you found in mine a good starting point for personalizing your setup! :thumbsup:

PS: sent a friend requests on R3E webportal ;)