1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Saved setups disappear on PS3

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Matthias Devisch, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Every time I saved my car setup for a track, next time I start my ps3 the saved files are gone...
    Is there anyone with the same problem?
    ps too bad there are only 5 slots to save setups on.

2. No problems here mate, I save several settings and they are available for each track whether I am in TT or Career mode.

3. When you save a setup you must give it a name (eg dry1, wet1, etc) or you will lose it. Also there are five slots for each track which should be enough.

4. I too have been having the same problem. I'm on a pc.

It seems it doesn't actually save the set up until you save your profile.
    To explain that further, I have only been playing career mode, & I have autosave turned off.

So sometimes I do a practise & qualy & race, but do rubbish, so I dont want it to save my progress, I'll exit out of the game without saving my profile, so that next time I can do that circuit again from scratch.

In doing this, I have saved a set up in 1 of the slots for that circuit, but if I exit out of the game without saving my profile, then that set up is not there next time.

To get round this, I go into Grand Prix, select the track I want (it doesnt matter what team or player I choose) & put in my set up & save it. I then quit back to paddock & save my profile. Next time I load the game my set up has been saved for that circuit.