1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saved setups disappear on PS3

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Matthias Devisch, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Every time I saved my car setup for a track, next time I start my ps3 the saved files are gone...
    Is there anyone with the same problem?
    ps too bad there are only 5 slots to save setups on.
  2. No problems here mate, I save several settings and they are available for each track whether I am in TT or Career mode.
  3. When you save a setup you must give it a name (eg dry1, wet1, etc) or you will lose it. Also there are five slots for each track which should be enough.
  4. I too have been having the same problem. I'm on a pc.

It seems it doesn't actually save the set up until you save your profile.
    To explain that further, I have only been playing career mode, & I have autosave turned off.

So sometimes I do a practise & qualy & race, but do rubbish, so I dont want it to save my progress, I'll exit out of the game without saving my profile, so that next time I can do that circuit again from scratch.

In doing this, I have saved a set up in 1 of the slots for that circuit, but if I exit out of the game without saving my profile, then that set up is not there next time.

To get round this, I go into Grand Prix, select the track I want (it doesnt matter what team or player I choose) & put in my set up & save it. I then quit back to paddock & save my profile. Next time I load the game my set up has been saved for that circuit.