F1 2010 saved games corrupt on xbox 360

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone, I playing this fab game but every time i save a game/progress, when i come back to load the saved game i get the message of "saved game data is corrupt".

I happens on both my hard drives and on a friends.

I only managed to race sakhir and Melbourne. I not saved any game setups for the car.

Any ideas anyone??

Many Thanks,
Neil

Ah, I used to have this a lot. I did some research and basically there is a problem with the save mainly around the R&D practice sessions and they way you go back to the paddock.

There was a thread on the CM forum that recommened going straight through to qualifying after the practice sessions and not going back to the paddock (during practice) when you have R&D objectives. Also, there was an error in saving when you retired to the paddock via the engineer menu.

To avoid any doubt, what I do now is do all the practice sessions and at least Q1 and Q2 in one hit, whether I have R&D objectives or not; and then go back to the paddock via the screen at the end of the session when the times are shown.

I've had no problems doing it like that and I'm in my third season. Before I knew of the problem I would only get a few races into my first season and would have to start again.

Hope this helps!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing