F1 2010 SAVED GAME MISSING ????

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
HI There,

I've been racing for a few weeks now (sadly still on my keyboard) and I've been doing well I think.
Racing first season and with Virgin as second driver and since my win tonight I got an offer from Mercedes McLaren. Of course I accepted the offer and closed the game....

Now when I start the game again, I get a pers conference in wich I have to state my name and everything... So I have to start all over again ???!!

Can anyone help me with this ????

:mad::confused::mad::confused:

I have the PC version.
I closed normally.

I've allready copied the saved games directory and started a new carreer. No saved setups or anything available.
Then copied the "old" directory back to the dir saved games, but still no "old" carreer....

So if thats it, then I can say bye bye to roughly 2 months of hard work to get to where I have been....
D**n....

By the way, will the patches for the bugs, download automatically, or do I have to install them by hand (and if so, how ??)

Still hoping to get my carreer back ?!?!?!

I suggest removing the current Save game folder from your documents.
Start the game, and this should create a new save game folder.
Remove any files in there, and then copy your original savegame files into the new folder. (Dont just replace the folder)

You are logged into GFW as this causes problems with autosave if you arent.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for you suggestion, I followed your instructions and deleted all the content of the savegame folder.
then I copied the old content back...

Sadly I have to say; the game will start by asking me my name etc, so it didn't work.....

Any other suggestions ???

Hi Paul,

Thanks for you suggestion, I followed your instructions and deleted all the content of the savegame folder.
then I copied the old content back...

Sadly I have to say; the game will start by asking me my name etc, so it didn't work.....

Any other suggestions ???

I dont have anymore suggestions unfortunatley. If you do get it sorted or find the solution, make sure you post it here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 245 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 228 13.9%