F1 2010 Save game

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just re-installed windows 7 but made a back-up of f1 2010 save games first(my documents/my games/formula one etc.).

Now when i put the save game back in the folder and start f1 2010 the game says: Autoload failed.

Does anyone know what to do, i just finished my first season with torro rosso and i don't want to start over.

Greetz.

IIRC, you also should have backed up your GFWL data.

However, to sort out your old F1 data on a fresh game install, you should let the game setup a new profile and create the new 'save game' folders - then transfer your data files into the newly created folders. Do not just paste the old folders, you only put the old files in the new folder. Also, dont try and start the game up with your old save data already in place.

thnx but i don't really know what you mean with : Also, dont try and start the game up with your old save data already in place.

I hope thats clearer. The key is, not to install the game, paste your old save folder into my docs and then start the game. You have to let the game create a new save folder, for a new profile, then delete that data out of the new folder and paste in the old files.

I undertsand it has to create a new save game and i did that, but i didnt copy the gfwl data and know it just say's autoload failed

Cracked version but what does that matter?

Bingo!
P.S well lover 2 things:
1st. Talking about and supporting illegal software it's not loyal and this is not the place for it.
2nd. Yes cracked versions are with this problems.And nobody will help you in here about your problem even if someone knows how to help you out.You need to check other sites and forums for this.

Nothing personal buddy , but you have chosen wrong site to ask about that. :)

I wont lie, I cracked it, played one race, saw that I liked the controls, uninstalled and bought it on steam. After my terrible experience with NFS Shift I couldnt risk any more money on a game that couldnt control worth a damn. But if you have had it enough time to play, save, uninstall, reinstall....you have tried it. time to buy its only $20

As above have said, Race Department do not support or offer advice to persons who have illegal software.

Piracy is a crime punishable by law, so advertising that you have such a thing on a very popular public forum is not a good idea.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline