1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

save file need

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by aticska, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Hi

I started a 5 year career, and I was in the 3rd year, when my save file corrupted. I was in McLaren, when the autosave overrited my old save file. I don't want to start again the career. Would somebody please send me a save file.

Thx!

2. somebody? anybody?

3. Use a back up that you made - you do back up your save files don't you? Surely you do?
    Everybody does now after the early corrupt save problem don't they.

All save files are different - my save file probably wouldn't even let you start the game.

4. I had the same problem, was on season 4 in a Ferrari, save file corrupted, didnt back it up.

now i have my whole F1-2010 folder backed up

5. I can send you 7 years career 3th season on ferrari. I have saves from 7th to 10th races. Just PM me your mail.

6. I tried it and you cant start the game with someone else's save file.

7. Hi
    Could you send me Your ps3 save. I have a problem with the save after 3 season. Thanks

8. and what if you reinstall the whole game?

9. I didn't write it, but I need a PC version.

10. hi there!!
    dum question, but what files do i need to backup to make a backup of me career?

11. you will find your save games in Documents\My Games\FormulaOne\savegame just back up the whole save game folder it self.

12. tkx!!
    grazie mille!!