• This Saturday: The Virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans | Live
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

save actual session

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by loma28, Oct 13, 2013.

1. loma28

loma28

Ratings:
    +9
    hi, with the new option " save actual session" is it possible to interrupt a race, save and later load it and
    go forward? many thanks

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,084
    Yes, that it the idea behind it.

How good it is hasn't been decided yet, some people complain of problems.

3. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,837
    Haven't tried it yet but it's a long awaited inclusion as far as I am concerned. Now I can happily do 100% races free in the knowledge that I can save it partway throu and come back later if something crops up to stop me completing it in one go.

I am on the Xbox and several guys in my legue have used the option and said it works perfectly.. giving you a flashback at the start of the resume race to enable you to rejoin at the optimum spot. :thumbsup:

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,084
    It certainly is something that's been requested ever since F1 2010.

Given how this series has been plagued with a 'save bug' since it's inception on the PC, I am going to wait for user feedback until I attempt to use it.

I'll do a season of shorter races in the meantime :)

5. Kidapple

Kidapple

Ratings:
    +5
    i saved 100% race on lap 17 in Australian GP as Fernando Alonso, in Grand prix . I tried to load it but everything was just black even when i paused it was all black i had alt f4 the game and i had to start the race again . :( so i didnt try it on career mode (i do 100% races in one sitting ) it can destroy a whole career as you would be stuck as you cant go back or forward..

I am on pc btw
    Well thats what happened to me

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. koeloe

koeloe

Ratings:
    +55
    It works perfectly for me. The screen does go black but you just have to wait a couple of seconds for it to load.:thumbsup:

7. avtandili

avtandili

Ratings:
    +1
    I can not name the player. The same problems cars option for trec ,That's why I can not keep setup for trek

8. Kidapple

Kidapple

Ratings:
    +5
    Yeah , for me i waited nearly a min i could hear the audio of cars moving past me and me having front wing damage (colliding against the wall ) . Still all black :|

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,084
    Make sure you haven't installed the Braille version of the game ..... ;) :p