1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

save actual session

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by loma28, Oct 13, 2013.

1. hi, with the new option " save actual session" is it possible to interrupt a race, save and later load it and
    go forward? many thanks
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yes, that it the idea behind it.

How good it is hasn't been decided yet, some people complain of problems.
  3. Haven't tried it yet but it's a long awaited inclusion as far as I am concerned. Now I can happily do 100% races free in the knowledge that I can save it partway throu and come back later if something crops up to stop me completing it in one go.

I am on the Xbox and several guys in my legue have used the option and said it works perfectly.. giving you a flashback at the start of the resume race to enable you to rejoin at the optimum spot. :thumbsup:
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

It certainly is something that's been requested ever since F1 2010.

Given how this series has been plagued with a 'save bug' since it's inception on the PC, I am going to wait for user feedback until I attempt to use it.

I'll do a season of shorter races in the meantime :)
  5. i saved 100% race on lap 17 in Australian GP as Fernando Alonso, in Grand prix . I tried to load it but everything was just black even when i paused it was all black i had alt f4 the game and i had to start the race again . :( so i didnt try it on career mode (i do 100% races in one sitting ) it can destroy a whole career as you would be stuck as you cant go back or forward..

I am on pc btw
    Well thats what happened to me
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. It works perfectly for me. The screen does go black but you just have to wait a couple of seconds for it to load.:thumbsup:
  7. I can not name the player. The same problems cars option for trec ,That's why I can not keep setup for trek
  8. Yeah , for me i waited nearly a min i could hear the audio of cars moving past me and me having front wing damage (colliding against the wall ) . Still all black :|
  9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Make sure you haven't installed the Braille version of the game ..... ;) :p