Resource icon

Cars Saulnier Racing 2008 LMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just did some testing with this.

These are things I noticed:

Cameras
  • One of the driving cams is pretty much blacked out. It gives a green arched stripe somewhere in the middle of the screen, but that's all.
  • The Hoodview seems a bit awkward being between the air intakes. Perhaps it would work better from the windscreen.
  • The default position of the cockpit view is quite low. I think my game settings are on default for that. The dashboard blocks my view.
  • The TV Cam periodically blacks out.
Sounds
  • Whilst watching replays from the TV Cam the engine and car sounds are really loud. As if I am sitting in the car instead of watching it in the distance.
  • Engine sounds a little distorted in low-mid revs, but that may just be me.
Graphics (these may be arbitrary points as I do not know what the car should feel like)
  • When locking the inside tyre under hard braking, there seems to be a lot of grip loss when the brakes are released and the car is turned in. It is as if the outside tyre has no grip as well, even though it's temperatures are quite ok.
  • The car seems very tailhappy in medium speed corners under throttle.

I have a problem with this car at Silverstone where if I have either the lmp1 or lmp2 in the field the graphics will flicker and darken like this.

siyv.jpg

@Stefan Woudenberg :thumbsup: The LMP2 is still looking good.

A little bug concerning HDR. There is some very bright reflexions in the headlights. HDR compensation makes everything dark.
I think it is in the headlight backplat. It's like a mirror. I've to be carefull what angle i'm at to make a picture/screenshot.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back