Sauber Replacement (Complete team)

Skins Sauber Replacement (Complete team) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mysterion157 submitted a new resource:

Sauber Replacement (Complete team) - It's a lot easier to look at! I promise

Made this to share so we don't have to look at how ugly the 2016 Sauber car is (If you like the original I don't hate you :p) I based the colour scheme off a combination of the 2011 and 2013 Sauber cars. This will replace EVERYTHING Sauber related, so back up the files before you install! (Well not technically everything, but everything I was able to edit)

Please leave a rating and maybe comment what you want me to do next. I'm very interested in...

Read more about this resource...

Wow loooooooooook much better!

I have a other Question, is it maybe Possible to do the blue to a red (or here the black) and the old yellow vrom Brasil Bank to in a black? Like here:

http://i2.wp.com/www.grandprix247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/sauber-alfa-romeo-002.jpg?resize=750,389

oooooooor when its possibler to do that, than like here?

http://cdn-9.motorsport.com/images/...1-liveries-2013-alfa-romeo-concept-livery.jpg
The first one would be mostly possible but I honestly prefer the black version I made.

Could you do me the Favor and made maybe, if you have the Time to do that and made me a red Version? I want to made a "Alfa Romeo Sauber" Team in Formula 1, so that would very nice :)

ah ok :) but thanks :) Than I hope more People want a Alfa Romeo :D

/EDIT: I mean, I would be very happy with only the Car Skin, the Teamworkers, Overall and so, can be black. :D

Last edited:
There is a little bug. When you enter the pit, the crew outfit is blue and then, when the car turn for the pitstop, it becomes black. And it is blue again when the car leaves. It is not a big problem of course, but i just wanted to know if it can be fixed. If you can't, it is not a big deal. Other than that, the mod is really great !
Thank you
(And I hope my sentences make sense, English is not my first language)

Desculpa mas nao falo ingles so sei falar o portugues brasil mais admiro muito os mod do formula 1 2016 tem como voce faser um mod completo da manor branco e preto carro e piloto

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%