1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Sauber Mercedes C9 - Updated UI Info + Driver Name [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by Gui Cramer, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

Sauber C9 - UI Info and Name Updates - I input missing car info and created the cockpit/engine overlay for the Kunos cars

Read more about this resource...

2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Team Redline is a fictional team. (dont know if i understood your question correctly, though :p)

3. Almost fictional :p
    http://www.teamredline.co.uk/

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

5. Yeah I thought team redline was only a sim racing team. Greger Huttu raced in that team before I believe, maybe he still does.

6. Hahaha that is true, it's just a matter of completionist OCD :p.

7. 13 is Brad McGiveron the guy behind Redline GTP for N2003:p and 60 hmm, I think thats Christian Symczak :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Awesomesauce, Dom! I'll get editing on that when I have time and then double check #60 :).

9. Nice work dude:)

10. Thanks Dom, I almost did the whole driver naming with flag but figured it may have been overkill. But I could do it if you'd like it for your team. After all, Redline GTP wouldn't exist without the Redline part of it... so I am quite grateful ;).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  11. No, please dont worry, this is great as is:)
    Great to see GTP still being played, hopefully we can do another soon:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I volunteer for testing and painting. You know you can count on ISI test crew for that too :D.

13. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  14. So if you came here from certain news, fortunately everything was a mistake. I can only presume after the update, if you HAD the stuff before, SOME of it migrated to the new folder, while some didn't.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  15. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.