Sauber C36

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
-H4jAeyBfl5s9tujwizlx1GDLsJ2ilyzpS7wSUonPTc.png

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

No more that Borat livery. It looks fantastic! PERFECT (livery wise)! That Airbox though! :confused:
CarC36_Front_Low_WEB.jpg

CarC36_Side_WEB.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the chassis too supposed to be wider this season, and the front wing a bit smaller? Still looks pretty much the same.

You could have this impression because though the cars became wider they also became longer (the Sauber is somewhat 5.1m long).

I like the looks of the new Sauber. The livery is very nice!

Looks great.
I love the engine cover how it slopes like a 2000 era car, good idea leaving the fin unpainted to show off the lines.
Hopfully they don't stick with the Ferrari style nose like.

Hmmm, I think those nose jobs are here for a few more years yet....:laugh:

Nice to see a different livery though, looks good. Will be interesting to see what the McLaren will be like with the rumours of a orange colour scheme making a return.

Looks fantastic! I must be like the only person on planet Earth that thinks the thumb noses look cool, because I only ever see people bashing them (understandably tbh, they can look pretty ugly *cough* 2014 McLaren).
Can't wait to see the rest of the cars though, as the Sauber is so good looking that makes me wonder what else is around the corner with the top teams :D

If the nose stubble wouldn't be there it would be a car that looks perfect.
I like the new style, the cars look flatter, wider, more aggressive: Quick.

But what is more important is the on track action.

2 things I don't like, they are making the car longer each time (regulations) stop doing that!. And if it was for me, leave that shark fin out. But other than that kuddo's to Sauber, that thing actually looks pretty tits, just a shame it is going to run year old Ferrari engines they will be dead last this year.:rolleyes:

Sauber should hire a few simracing modders to design a proper livery. After two years of IKEA livery what the hell is this? :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%