Resource icon

Skins Sauber C33 DHD & HD & SD Melbourne version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Sauber C33 DHD&HD&SD - Car only. Made in 3 sizes. Requires driver specific livery mod.

Finally done. Done in DHD,HD,SD sizes.
Credit to @Ryder25 for his specific livery mod.
This is all I could accomplish despite of the skinning restrictions.
Haven't tested ingame so any feedbacks are welcome.
Don't forget to backup all your files before installing!
Installation guide : Just click on the size you want for your car, either DHD,HD or SD. And copy paste both the cars folder and the raceload.jpk into the game's main folder.
Hope you guys like it. :sneaky:
e6tc.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Any feedbacks of the car are welcome. Didn't have time for an ingame test. So I would really appreciate it if you would say if it has any problems or not . Of course not because of the skin, that's perfect but because of the driver specific livery mod. It's my first time using that mod merged with a car.

What have you modified in the raceload.jpk? Looks beautiful as always... :thumbsup:
The thing is that this modified raceload jpk allows you to use specific livery for each driver by using the livery_00 and livery_01 as the main folder for the car textures instead of the livery_main folder. Because of this the rest of the cars will look messed up because they are not made according to the same method as the sauber.
But I can make a fix tomorrow for all cars( default cm liveries)

Last edited:
What have you modified in the raceload.jpk? Looks beautiful as always... :thumbsup:
he's just taken an existing mod, I'd say (that's the purpose of the other mod being uploaded after all)
the path for the vehicle livery is just changed to use the parameter and path like the driver's texture, as it is a general setting, it counts for all cars, even classic and safety car

I wondered why one would use a specific livery for only one car, so ppl have to adjust their whole game
If you don't like it then don't use it, it's as simple as that. The reason why I did this way because the number on the car is placed lot higher than last year and it would look dull if I would have made it normally. Although if I remember you can still play online with driver specific livery mod.
You just have to rename/place the files to the specific folder and woala it works.

he's just taken an existing mod, I'd say (that's the purpose of the other mod being uploaded after all)
the path for the vehicle livery is just changed to use the parameter and path like the driver's texture, as it is a general setting, it counts for all cars, even classic and safety car
I only took the driver specific mod. The car is mine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back