1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Sauber C33 DHD & HD & SD Melbourne version 1.1

Car only. Made in 3 sizes. Requires driver specific livery mod.

1. w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Sauber C33 DHD&HD&SD - Car only. Made in 3 sizes. Requires driver specific livery mod.

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Any feedbacks of the car are welcome. Didn't have time for an ingame test. So I would really appreciate it if you would say if it has any problems or not . Of course not because of the skin, that's perfect but because of the driver specific livery mod. It's my first time using that mod merged with a car.
  3. Ops did a quick test and saw that the raceload jpk file mess up the other cars.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. realitychecked

What have you modified in the raceload.jpk? Looks beautiful as always... :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The thing is that this modified raceload jpk allows you to use specific livery for each driver by using the livery_00 and livery_01 as the main folder for the car textures instead of the livery_main folder. Because of this the rest of the cars will look messed up because they are not made according to the same method as the sauber.
    But I can make a fix tomorrow for all cars( default cm liveries)
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  6. I wondered why one would use a specific livery for only one car, so ppl have to adjust their whole game
  7. he's just taken an existing mod, I'd say (that's the purpose of the other mod being uploaded after all)
    the path for the vehicle livery is just changed to use the parameter and path like the driver's texture, as it is a general setting, it counts for all cars, even classic and safety car
  8. If you don't like it then don't use it, it's as simple as that. The reason why I did this way because the number on the car is placed lot higher than last year and it would look dull if I would have made it normally. Although if I remember you can still play online with driver specific livery mod.
    You just have to rename/place the files to the specific folder and woala it works.
  9. Jimmie Reese #2

Jimmie Reese #2
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Finally !!! Thanks a lot w1n1x, after a long time waiting for this, finally you release this, thank you once again
  10. New "Creations" Member?Hell Yeah!:laugh:.
    Amazing Job Mate:thumbsup:.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks m8. Looking forward to your 2014 cars for f1 2012.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Maybe the E22 is the last car for f1 2012, the forum is very inactive, too much for my taste.
  13. But that won't stop you doing the 2003 mod,right? :) I hope you didn't give up on that mod. I will try to fix my cars then I will try to do the garages.
  14. The 2003 mod still alive:thumbsup:.
  15. BTW nice new avatar.
  16. Thanks,my old logo was good,but needed something more aggressive:laugh:.
  17. Well nice tiger. My dragon is quite good to , I think :p
  18. I only took the driver specific mod. The car is mine.
  19. I didn't write anything different.
  20. If anyone has the blank car problems while using this mod just write and I will tell the solution for it.