Resource icon

Skins Sauber C32 DHD&HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Sauber C32 DHD&HD - Late season update done in both 8192 and 4096 size

Finally done :cool:
Thanks for @NobbyMilo for all the help with getting the needed logos thanks bro it really helped me out :thumbsup: , sorry for putting your name so late i almost forgot it , my bad :redface:
Reworked logos, nuts, screws, carbon fibre , etc. The logos are so sharp you may get your skin cutted so use it carefully :roflmao:
Done in both 8192x8192 and in 4096x4096 . Your choice which one you want to use .
Changed the carbon fibre to a different one along with nuts as the original ones didn't look really good. It looks better this way in my opinion. :roflmao:
Hope you like it :sneaky:
If you find any minor issues feel free to give feedback as i didn't really had time...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
NIce effort. :thumbsup:

But your carbon is all different sizes on the same model piece (inside the rear wing) for example, I can see that you have not adjusted the size for the different parts, and it looks a bit patchwork to me, tiled might be a better word.

The Cuervo logos have had the tops sliced off....they are not fitting the model correctly.

Also in a couple of places, the bolts are under some of the logos, not above them.

But all in all a nice car.

plizz Red Bull HQ skin , Yellow nose .Golden color None

And you stop punting this line everywhere you visit.

Put it once in the requests thread and leave it at that.

Doing it the way you are doesn't make it any more likely anyone will do it for you.

NIce effort. :thumbsup:

But your carbon is all different sizes on the same model piece (inside the rear wing) for example, I can see that you have not adjusted the size for the different parts, and it looks a bit patchwork to me, tiled might be a better word.

The Cuervo logos have had the tops sliced off....they are not fitting the model correctly.

Also in a couple of places, the bolts are under some of the logos, not above them.

But all in all a nice car.
Thanks as i said i was in rush and only had time to look at the car in the menu so will fix it of course. I don't know what you mean by the Cuervo logo problem. Can you describe it better?
Edit : And about the rear wing. Should i do the carbon fiber part there bigger or smaller?

Last edited:
Thanks as i said i was in rush and only had time to look at the car in the menu so will fix it of course. I don't know what you mean by the Cuervo logo problem. Can you describe it better?
Edit : And about the rear wing. Should i do the carbon fiber part there bigger or smaller?

Have a look at the Cuervo on the model in PS.

Just match the carbon size to the original. Because all of your carbon is one size, the parts are not this year...which makes some of the carbon on parts look massive.

Have a look at the Cuervo on the model in PS.

Just match the carbon size to the original. Because all of your carbon is one size, the parts are not this year...which makes some of the carbon on parts look massive.
I had a look and you have the cholula logo not the cuervo on your model template ;)

I know that, because it's the standard skin.

I mean't put yours on there to have a look.

I always will put the standard skin on the models.

I know that, because it's the standard skin.

I mean't put yours on there to have a look.

I always will put the standard skin on the models.
Alright but i still don't understand what do you mean " the cuervo logos had the tops sliced off " ?What part of it?

qsva.jpg

w1n1x, Can you reupload the file or something? I dont know why I got an error file corrupt, been redownloading still the same >.<

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back