1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sauber C32 2xHD

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by supla007, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Sauber C32 in Ultra HD resolution.
    Took a bit longer than expected, but it's finally done.
    I painted new screws, to make them look like on the actual C32.
    Thanks to Rian for the nice render

Sauber C32 2xHD
    • Like Like x 35
  2. WOW ! Thank you ! Very good job !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Looks good.

But why are some of your mounting bolts yellow?

Speccoc thing?

Or is it just the lighting?

Edit:- I get it....they are like that on car.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the comments!
    Well, actually the bolts were looking golden/yellow on the presentation at some parts. Especially around the exhaust and on top of the nose. On the pictures I got, there was a clear difference. Some of the bolts, on the rear wing and around that exhaust thingy, were dark grey/black. I tried to keep the details as close as possible to the original car.
    Nevertheless, I got no ideas if there's a logo on the back of the rear wing. Furthermore, Some carbon parts might not be 100% realistic.
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Thanks Warok! This pic helps me a lot. I guess I gotta change it.
    BTW: Any idea how the drivers names look like? I used the style they had last year
  8. Yummie ! Can u add the 4096px version aswell pls ? Still prefer those due to performance.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The low_res is has a resolution of 4096. Just copy it and rename to the high-res file
  10. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

nice car, good detail ;) :thumbsup:
  11. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

I think it's the same from last year ;)
  12. I'm so DUMB :D
  13. S I C K ! ! !

14. It seems as if there're no driver names on the car this year. I checked a couple of pictures with different angles but there's absolutely no sign of it. :O_o:

By the way, I have access to hi-res pictures of (almost) every F1 team. Write me a PM, when you need some. :)
  15. Thank you Sir ! great work :thumbsup:
  16. thanks. nicely done.:cool:
  17. :notworthy: Amaze!
  18. Great skin! Is it possible for you to upload also a 4096 for those who want to keep less detail on our cars? Thanks in advance.
  19. Hey Raul!
    Nice to see you again. It's been a while since GP4. I used to paint under the name Hagi.

So, you only need to copy sa2_gen_low_main in the cars/lr2/livery_main folder, rename it to sa2_gen_high_main and paste it into the textures_high folder. The sa2_gen_low_main is 4096x4096px large.

SK Racing: Thanks. I might make good use of it for the next project

There is a little bug in the specocc around the front wing, where the red and white parts are. I forgot a layer in the file for the red channel. The update will be up tomorrow
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Great job supla, just pure quality work right here. Thanks man :thumbsup: