Sauber C31 livery pack

Hi everybody!
I've been around this forum since F1 2010 and I enjoyed all your great downloads a lot. Thank you for that! Since then, I also painted textures for the games, but never released anything. Lots of awesome textures are in this forum and I thought it was time to show you my Sauber C31 texture, including the liveries that where seen during this season so far.
The template is drawn from scratch, using ML2166's great wireframes, which helped a lot to make the car look accurate. All the parts in my template are drawn and I used the so far released C31 texture as a guideline for the logo placements.
Unfortunately I couldn't make any ingame screenshots. Therefore I'll just post the shots I've done in ZModeler.
It would be nice, if someone could post some pics of the car ingame.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wfmbacr6o28o6ai

previews:
Melbourne - Sepang
Melbourne-Sepang.png

Shanghai practice
Shanghaipractice.png

Shanghai qualifying/race
Shanghai.png

Bahrain
Sakhir.png

Mugello test
Mugello.png

Barcelona
Barcelona.png

Thank you for the kind feedback. As soon as I come back to Germany, I'll try post some ingame screenshots. Unfortunately I couldn't bring my wheel to Tokyo to test the livery.

My next project is the Williams FW34. The seams and metal parts are based on the 2011 livery. The rest is painted from scratch. i must say, that the red and gry-blue lines took quite some time. A few logos, the spec texture and the cameras are still missing. Here a a some pics of the progress so far:

preview.png

preview5.png

preview4.png

preview3.png

preview2.png

Thank you for the kind feedback. As soon as I come back to Germany, I'll try post some ingame screenshots. Unfortunately I couldn't bring my wheel to Tokyo to test the livery.

My next project is the Williams FW34. The seams and metal parts are based on the 2011 livery. The rest is painted from scratch. i must say, that the red and gry-blue lines took quite some time. A few logos, the spec texture and the cameras are still missing. Here a a some pics of the progress so far:

preview.png

preview5.png

preview4.png

preview3.png

preview2.png
wow i have wating for a good verison for this car

Hi everybody!
I've been around this forum since F1 2010 and I enjoyed all your great downloads a lot. Thank you for that! Since then, I also painted textures for the games, but never released anything. Lots of awesome textures are in this forum and I thought it was time to show you my Sauber C31 texture, including the liveries that where seen during this season so far.
The template is drawn from scratch, using ML2166's great wireframes, which helped a lot to make the car look accurate. All the parts in my template are drawn and I used the so far released C31 texture as a guideline for the logo placements.
Unfortunately I couldn't make any ingame screenshots. Therefore I'll just post the shots I've done in ZModeler.
It would be nice, if someone could post some pics of the car ingame.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wfmbacr6o28o6ai

previews:
Melbourne - Sepang
Melbourne-Sepang.png

Shanghai practice
Shanghaipractice.png

Shanghai qualifying/race
Shanghai.png

Bahrain
Sakhir.png

Mugello test