1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saturday Night League - United States GP - [3/14/15 @ 21:00 GMT]

Discussion in 'PS3 | Saturday Night League' started by Jeremy Sheppard, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Lap data
    Lap length 5.513km (3.426 miles)
    Race laps 56
    Race distance 308.728km (191.835 miles)
    Pole position Right-hand side of the track
    Lap record* 1’39.347 (199.773 kph) by Sebastian Vettel, 2012
    Fastest lap 1’35.657 (207.479 kph) by Sebastian Vettel, 2012
    Maximum speed 314kph (195.11 mph)
    DRS zone/s (race) Pit straight and longest straight
    Distance from grid to turn one 280m
    Car performance
    Full throttle 49%
    Longest flat-out section 1090m
    Downforce level Medium
    Gear changes per lap 54
    Fuel use per lap 1.8kg
    Time penalty per lap of fuel 0.072s
    Quickest complete pit stop in 2013 23.537s by Red Bull (see full list)
    2014 prime tyre: Medium (2013: Hard)
    2014 option tyre: Soft (2013: Medium)
    *Fastest lap set during a Grand Prix

Circuit of the Americas track map

Race Host: Aidan (psn: TheTubbyNinja)
  2. Should be there..
  3. If I was to win and Chris were to crash, I think that would confirm me as the league champion? Obviously that won't happen as I'm gonna be 2 secs a lap slower in sector 1 to everyone else.
  4. 2 secs slower, ha. You sandbag well my friend. Sorry about the "unknown" regarding the points and standings. Will try to have that updated in the next couple of hours.
  5. I'll be there
  6. I'll be there
    Done 1 hr 30 of practice and feel ok
  7. standings updated and only 25 points between the Mclarens. Shoot an interesting last few races with rain being high in probability for two of the three races
  8. Lol I log on psn and was like where is everybody the race is about to start and forgot in the US we moved ahead an hour this past week.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. Famous5cg, I've seen the incident and it seems like it was probably my fault. Obviously I didn't intend for that to happen.

Sorry :(
  10. I'm considering skipping Brazil to make Abu Dhabi a meaningful race, not 100% yet but just a heads up.
  11. I wouldn't advise it. It's too close. You only need disconnect scoring no points and there goes all that work out the door
  12. Good idea Michael ;) And Aiden don;t worry. According to the rule book it was your right to the corner so was not your fault.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. Just a heads up, I may not be available for the race on Saturday as I'm going to watch football (soccer to you Jeremy), but I'm 80% certain I'll be back in time
  14. Thanks for the heads up and as always if you ever feel like you're running late or will run late let us know and we'll delay a bit until you get back.