1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Saturday Night League - Spanish GP - [12/6/14 @ 21:00 GMT]

Discussion in 'PS3 | Saturday Night League' started by Jeremy Sheppard, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Only if someone sabotages Michael's PSN

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Lap data
    Lap length 4.655km (2.892 miles)
    Race laps 66
    Race distance 307.104km (190.826 miles)
    Pole position Left-hand side of the track
    Lap record* 1’21.670 (205.192 kph) by Kimi Raikkonen, 2008
    Fastest lap 1’19.954 (209.596 kph) by Rubens Barrichello, 2009
    Maximum speed 318kph (197.596 mph)
    DRS zone/s (race) Pit straight and straight after Campsa
    Distance from grid to turn one m
    Car performance
    Full throttle 67%
    Longest flat-out section 1310m
    Downforce level High
    Fuel use per lap 1.7kg
    Time penalty per lap of fuel 0.051s
    Strategy
    Quickest complete pit stop in 2013 18.471s by Ferrari (see full list)
    2014 prime tyre: Hard (2013: Hard)
    2014 option tyre: Medium (2013: Medium)
    *Fastest lap set during a Grand Prix

Data sources: FIA, Williams, Mercedes

Circuit de Catalunya track map
    [​IMG]

Race Host: mikmakmok
    Alternate Host: Famous5cg & Bones_FL

2. The question for this track can be 'Do you think the added chicane in sector 3 has improved the overtaking like they said it would?'

3. Hey guys, I'm not gonna be there tonight. Something came up. A bit sad because when I sign up for something, I'm usually comitted to it, but saturday is just a day that things can come up... I'll see you guys in monaco then!

4. Nah we don't care about circuit technicalities. We only care about winning.

It's been discovered that you've been using unapproved parts in your car to gain an advantage and will therefore start from the pit of the previous track for this race plus a 60 second time penalty

5. Thanks for the heads up and no worries. Life comes first before anything

6. I will be there

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sadly I won't be attending this one..:( Something important just came up so yeah... Will be away next week so my next will be Austria(?). Have a good race

8. Thanks for the heads up. Catch you later

9. For **** sake guys come on where is everybody? U have to let us know what ur doing

10. My internet connection has been acting up the last few days and it just gave away during the race, causing me to lose my connection to the race.

11. Unfortunate mate. Hopefully it gets sorted soon

12. Quali - 2nd - No complaints, I pushed but just couldn't get into my previous 21s.

Race - 1st - The start worked out brilliantly for me, was able to get in the lead and stick it in rich. Despite that I was never really safe as Chris was always within range if I made a mistake. Few shaky moments but I took the 25 points.

As mentioned I won't be at Monaco next week, I have a work christmas night out so there will be a new winner. Not too upset as after driving it tonight, it is 45 minutes of hell.

See you all in 2 weeks at my best track arguably - CANADA!

• Winner Winner x 1