1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Saturday Night League - Japanese GP - [2/28/15 @ 21:00 GMT]

Discussion in 'PS3 | Saturday Night League' started by Jeremy Sheppard, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Dry race

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Changeable conditions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Full wet race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lap data
    Lap length 5.807km (3.608 miles)
    Race laps 53
    Race distance 307.471km (191.054 miles)
    Pole position Left-hand side of the track
    Lap record* 1’31.540 (228.372 kph) by Kimi Raikkonen, 2005
    Fastest lap 1’28.954 (235.011 kph) by Michael Schumacher, 2006
    Maximum speed 314kph (195.11 mph)
    DRS zone/s (race) Pit straight
    Distance from grid to turn one 545m
    Car performance
    Full throttle 66%
    Longest flat-out section 994m
    Downforce level High
    Gear changes per lap 48
    Fuel use per lap 1.8kg
    Time penalty per lap of fuel 0.054s
    Strategy
    Quickest complete pit stop in 2013 22.551s by Mercedes (see full list)
    2014 prime tyre: Hard (2013: Hard)
    2014 option tyre: Medium (2013: Medium)
    *Fastest lap set during a Grand Prix

Suzuka circuit diagram
    [​IMG]

Race Host: Aidan (PSN: TheTubbyNinja)
    Backup Host: Karl (PSN: Desimpele_K) or Michael (PSN: mikmakmok)

Questions:

1.) Some of the most exciting and anticipated races are coming up as the season comes to a close. Which are you looking forward to the most?
    2.) Any predictions for the final races of the season?

2. I won't be there for this and next week's race

3. I'll be there most likely.

Words cannot express how much I despise this track

4. If I win this weekend it will be a miracle.

I'm looking forward to my best track this year in Sochi, also Brazil.

Predictions would be we get another wet race before the end of the season and I get shafted at Abu Dhabi.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. I'm back this week
    1.) Some of the most exciting and anticipated races are coming up as the season comes to a close. Which are you looking forward to the most? H8 all these last tracks that are away from Europe. Gonna have to try very hard

2.) Any predictions for the final races of the season?
    Is it double points ? Abu Dhabi isbthe only track out of last few that I like so should be good

6. 1.) Some of the most exciting and anticipated races are coming up as the season comes to a close. Which are you looking forward to the most? Definitely Brazil
    2.) Any predictions for the final races of the season? I think the battles will be intense no doubt coming into the last few races. Should provide for some good racing

7. I decided to penalise myself last night since Codemasters can't spot a clear corner cut. Was the only thing stopping me from being in the 1.41s. Find it disgusting that codemasters defend this game by saying that both pad and wheel users have their own strong tracks, it should be even for everyone.

But congrats on the win Chris.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I agree the game is more forgiving with regard to corner-cutting on some tracks but I'd hardly say the few corners that you could have cut in Suzuka would have given you a 3 sec advantage. You naturally have more pace than that and have proven it on many tracks. Yet thanks for the honesty as it helps maintain the integrity that should exist in racing even with a faulty game.

• Like Like x 1