1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Saturday Night League - German GP - [1/17/15 @ 21:00 GMT]

Discussion in 'PS3 | Saturday Night League' started by Jeremy Sheppard, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lap data
    Lap length 4.574 km (2.842 miles)
    Race laps 67
    Race distance 306.458 km (190.424 miles)
    Pole position Left-hand side of the track
    Lap record* 1’13.780 (223.182 kph) by Kimi Raikkonen, 2004
    Fastest lap 1’13.306 (224.626 kph) by Michael Schumacher, 2004
    Maximum speed 313 kph (194.489 mph)
    DRS zone/s (race) Second and third straights
    Distance from grid to turn one 260 m
    Car performance
    Full throttle 66%
    Longest flat-out section 1240 m
    Down force level Medium
    Fuel use per lap 1.5 kg
    Time penalty per lap of fuel 0.045s
    Strategy
    2014 prime tyre: Soft (2012: Medium)
    2014 option tyre: Super-soft (2012: Soft)

Hockenheimring track map
    [​IMG]

Questions:

1.) Momentum is shifting in the championship, how are you seeing yourself finishing out the second half of the season?
    2.) What are your goals for the remainder of the season?
    3.) Are you hoping for a dry race, wet race, or changeable conditions for this race?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. 1.) Momentum is shifting in the championship, how are you seeing yourself finishing out the second half of the season?

I am hoping to finish in the top 3 at every race from now on until the end and hopefully fight for wins. I think the momentum is swinging to chris's side, but its F1 anything can happen.

Finish in the top 3 of every race ;)

3.) Are you hoping for a dry race, wet race, or changeable conditions for this race?

Any for me, i am quick in the wet conditions which would be nice to have.

• Like Like x 1
  3. For qualifying i think we are looking into 1:14s. And tyres are going to play a big role in this race. :)

4. 1.) Momentum is shifting in the championship, how are you seeing yourself finishing out the second half of the season?
    I think I'm gonna have a strong end to the season and maybe challenge for the top spot from time to time. Gaining positions in the championship might be hard, but anything can happen once you get a win or two.
    To be consistent competitive with the rest of you. Hopefully fighting over podiums weekly and maybe a win one day...
    Well I'm pretty good in the wet, or at least I believe so :p The races I enjoy the most are the mixed conditions, it are the most exciting races most of the times

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1) I reckon I'll maintain my bottom of the table position but I will get closer and closer to the pace I'd like to be at
    2) My aim is to not finish last in all the races. Not the most optimistic of goals but you gotta start somewhere ;)
    3) Dry

6. 1) Momentum is shifting in the championship, how are you seeing yourself finishing out the second half of the season? Hopefully just have podium finishes
    2.) What are your goals for the remainder of the season? A win
    3.) Are you hoping for a dry race, wet race, or changeable conditions for this race? Dry

7. If that's the way some people are gonna start driving from now on then those people better shut the **** up when it's happening to them next week. Sorry to Tubbyninja as we both got screwed out of podiums.

8. What happened?

9. Yes please elaborate

10. Not sure what happened between you lot, to me it just looked like mikmakmok fell behind on the last corner and then went wide and hit into me - causing us both to lose about 30 seconds.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the race though because I shows some decent pace

• Like Like x 1
  11. Here u go. My 'incident' with tubbyninja. Clearly lag if what he says about being on my inside is right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  12. Are you at it again lol ;)

• Haha Haha x 2
  13. From your perspective it looks like I've just rammed you but for me you were leaving the inside line open. Guess it's just one of those things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yea i apologise m8 if it was different for u

• Like Like x 1
  15. Unfortunately :roflmao::mad:

16. A mega fail. Hamilton nearly got me

• Like Like x 1
  17. Q: after the practice sessions being crashed into again with Chris i had no confidents going into qualy with the options tyres i knew i would be 3rd starting along side him or behind so i went for prime tyres in qualy. 6th ended up.

Race: at the start i just stayed back to see how it unfolded, i knew i was coming on lap 4 for options. I noticed Chris was holding everyone up because he didn't have his wonder pace again in the race like his qualy, wonder why is that ? On my last stint Chris was closing in on me but yet again didn't have the confidents to challenge him because of practice. Ended up finishing 3rd.

Chris you need to slow down, you are very aggressive when your overtaking its not done in one lap there is alot of laps. Far too aggressive ! I've got nothing against you but you need to think before overtaking someone. ;)

18. I did not have an aggressive move in the whole race apart from maybe the on in the vid where i overtake from a long way back, and i actually wasnt planning to overtake. The incident in practice, i cut the corner to leave enough room, but u decided to stay around my outside knowing that my car has to drift wide as its impossible to keep it tight on exit on that corner.
    And what do u mean by, i wonder why that is?

19. I have nothing against you either but i feel u are over reacting a bit.

20. The reason for my slow first stint, i believe is that at the start i spin my wheels too much and therefore have no grip until i pit. I have practised many starts and cant get them right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.