1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saturday Night League - Belgian GP - [1/31/15 @ 21:00 GMT]

Discussion in 'PS3 | Saturday Night League' started by Jeremy Sheppard, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Circuit information
    Lap data
    Lap length 7.004km (4.352 miles)
    Race laps 44
    Race distance 308.052km (191.415 miles)
    Pole position Right-hand side of the track
    Lap record* 1’47.263 (235.071 kph) by Sebastian Vettel, 2009
    Fastest lap 1’44.503 (241.279 kph) by Jarno Trulli, 2009
    Maximum speed 324kph (201.324 mph)
    DRS zone/s (race) Pit straight and Kemmel straight
    Distance from grid to turn one 265m
    Car performance
    Full throttle 70%
    Longest flat-out section 2015m
    Downforce level Medium
    Gear changes per lap 45
    Fuel use per lap 2.2kg
    Time penalty per lap of fuel 0.088s
    Strategy
    Quickest complete pit stop in 2013 22.444s by Ferrari (see full list)
    2014 prime tyre: Medium (2013: Hard)
    2014 option tyre: Soft (2013: Medium)
    *Fastest lap set during a Grand Prix
    Data sources: FIA, Williams, Mercedes

Spa-Francorchamps track map
    [​IMG]

Race Host: @Aidan Sabin (PSN:TheTubbyNinja)

Question:

1.) You have the opportunity to race head-to-head any F1 driver of any era on a platform of your choosing (e.g. PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, XBoxOne, PC, simulator, etc):
    a.) Which driver would you race against?
    b.) Which track would you choose to have the greatest chance of winning?
    c.) If you could set the stakes or prize for winning or beating that driver, what would the stakes or prize be?

2. 1.) You have the opportunity to race head-to-head any F1 driver of any era on a platform of your choosing (e.g. PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, XBoxOne, PC, simulator, etc):
    a.) Which driver would you race against? Rosberg , reason comes later.
    b.) Which track would you choose to have the greatest chance of winning? Canada I guess..
    c.) If you could set the stakes or prize for winning or beating that driver, what would the stakes or prize be? The stakes are his F1 racing seat ^^ That's why I picked Rosberg lol. I don't want that people like Alonso or Hamilton are out of F1... (not that I want Rosberg out either lol, but I do want a seat at the best team haha)

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1.) You have the opportunity to race head-to-head any F1 driver of any era on a platform of your choosing (e.g. PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, XBoxOne, PC, simulator, etc):
    a.) Which driver would you race against? Hamilton
    b.) Which track would you choose to have the greatest chance of winning?
    Abu Dhabi, Monaco or Monza
    c.) If you could set the stakes or prize for winning or beating that driver,what would the stakes or prize be? A chance in an f1 simulator and a chance to prove myself showing that I can become a race driver (any top race series). All his money would be nice

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1.) You have the opportunity to race head-to-head any F1 driver of any era on a platform of your choosing (e.g. PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, XBoxOne, PC, simulator, etc):
    a.) Which driver would you race against? Fernando Alonso, would be an honor to race with my favorite driver.
    b.) Which track would you choose to have the greatest chance of winning? Spa or Yas Marina
    c.) If you could set the stakes or prize for winning or beating that driver, what would the stakes or prize be? A chance to drive the MP4-30

5. Sadly I won't be racing tomorrow, I'm leaving at 7am to go to Old Trafford to see a premier league game for the 1st time, I'm not a man Utd fan but I didn't want my 1st game to be too noisy. ;)

6. Nice, hope you enjoy it

7. Just to let you know earlly, I will be on a trip with friends this weekend so I won't be attending the race.

8. I guess it was meant to be to have my first grand prix win at my home race. Happy but not ecstatic as it rained and that helped me a lot... looking forward to Italy, looking strong there.