AC Saturday GT2/3 @ Spielberg - Saturday 11th July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
server is up and convo is sent with password! any late comers are welcome, just pm me or jump on ts :)

After the third crash I had enough :p Should've put in some practice first or taken an easier GT3 car, ah well, thats a lesson for next time

Reactions: Si
After such a long break, II didn't expect to be competitive at all and just wanted to do the laps and get comfortable racing again but as it often happens, lap 1 turned out to be the last lap...

This mod track is a really nice piece of work, and it's a very nice combo with these cars. Enjoyed it a lot. I tried to do two stints in soft tyres, and they were destroyed pretty fast during the first one. So I took it a bit easier during the second one, the balance between lap times and tyre wear is not easy to understand! The strategy game made the battle with @Si quite intese even though we actually never overtook each other. :thumbsup:

After such a long break, II didn't expect to be competitive at all and just wanted to do the laps and get comfortable racing again but as it often happens, lap 1 turned out to be the last lap...
I know it's frustrating. I saw the crash in my mirrors, and it looks like the guy in front of you wanted to overtake me on the inside, but he didn't see that the nose of your car was still on his inside before he made the move. I hope you're not too upset and that we'll see you in some future races! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years