Login or Register an account to download this content
MicrowaveOven♔ updated Satsute (Satsuma Ute) with a new update entry:

Exe Installer

INSTALL:
Put satsute.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\
then run satsute.exe

IMPORTANT DELETE MESHSAVE FROM
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car\

I already know you have to squeeze through the door and i know about the texture issues and so on.
HUGE THANKS TO AJANHALLINTA AND MARTYTHEGAMER

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can the author of the mod give me a description of what changed in the shared assets 3 file and what the exe does for it because I was able to get the body of the truck to work by just changing the shared assets 1 file and deleting the meshsave

sharing the sharedassets files means i'm uploading a lot of files from the game and the download is over 150mb meanwhile with an installer it is only 800kb and makes installer along with other mods much easier

sharing the sharedassets files means i'm uploading a lot of files from the game and the download is over 150mb meanwhile with an installer it is only 800kb and makes installer along with other mods much easier
Is there anything in the shared assets 3 file that is changed from the original one, I got the body of the car to change to the truck and its amazing and you done really great work on it, if I replace the shared assets 3 file with the one in the download it crashes my pc, I wanna make sure it's not important to the mod working so I can enjoy this mod fully

I didn't get an installer I got the shared assets files and manually installed it, did you change the collision for the car in the shared assets 3 file or what was changed so that I got the two files, because I only swapped the shared assets 1 file and the car changed to the truck body

Pughugger if you download the 150mb shared assets files copy the original ones from the game data folder to a seperate folder then drop in the ones you downloaded into the game data folder and delete the meshsave from appdata/locallow/amistech/mysummercar, something to note manually installing the shared assets files if you do not have the latest version of the game then shared assets 3 in the download will lock up your pc and crash your game, something else to note if you don't have the latest update to the game you can drop in the shared assets 1 file and delete the meshsave and you will have the body of the ute but it will have strange collisions around it where if you try and place something in the bed and you put it higher then the roof of the original car body then it will fall onto an invisible collision where the car body should be, the shared assets 3 file fixes the collision to better suit the truck, if it's ok with the author and its requested I could make a video of manually installing the mod for him and share it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%