Satsuma  Gauges v1.2

Plugins Satsuma Gauges v1.2 2017-09-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
zapenakpea submitted a new resource:

Satsuma Gauges v1.2 - mysummercar_Data,sharedassets3

lbz7pp.jpg

7y8kdr.jpg

Read more about this resource...

zapenakpea i have a problem. I installed your textures on these timers to My summer car. I've played the game and I thought everything was fine but here it is not? What do I have to do with these things so that these meters I normally have? Texture I uploaded with "TexturePackImporter"

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    765.1 KB · Views: 412
zapenakpea i have a problem. I installed your textures on these timers to My summer car. I've played the game and I thought everything was fine but here it is not? What do I have to do with these things so that these meters I normally have? Texture I uploaded with "TexturePackImporter"
did you flip the it

flip the image with paint.net

It's a texture, not a plugin... texture modding is so 2016... basically nobody downloads texture mods nowadays...
A lot of users use re textures! it changes the look and 'feel' of something. For example. it's a finnish game right? re-texture the beer, milk, sausages, oil filter to Aussie products like, VB, SupercheapAuto brands. makes the game feel real' Australian.
Give the author some credit ay? If it wasn't for guys like these, you wouldn't have ya nice little mods.
Have Some respect, he put time and effort into this.

How 'bout them ******* mscedit saves that are buggy as hell all over RaceDepartment, Go annoy them assholes

A lot of users use re textures! it changes the look and 'feel' of something. For example. it's a finnish game right? re-texture the beer, milk, sausages, oil filter to Aussie products like, VB, SupercheapAuto brands. makes the game feel real' Australian.
Give the author some credit ay? If it wasn't for guys like these, you wouldn't have ya nice little mods.

How 'bout them ******* mscedit saves that are buggy as hell all over RaceDepartment, Go annoy them assholes
your right mate, i use re textures a lot. its something i always do. its something i have to do every update. give the author some credit, they deserve it.

Hm, your point is also right. I agree about the saves tho. There is WAY too many saves on RD. Some retextures are quite useful though. There was a Ferndale gauge retexture with metric units. It was a pretty good retexture. My point is that the texture mods are primitive. And a lot of people makes them. I mean that there's too many texture mods. But saves are still the plague. Everybody has their opinions.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%