1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat June 6th (Fri 5th US) - STCC @ Ledenon

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: STCC / WTCC '07&'06
    Track:Ledenon [1.1 patch]
    Weather: Dry
    Start Time: Saturday 1.00 GMT / Friday 9.00PM EST USA / Saturday 11.00am AEST AUS
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 15mins - Superpole
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps - One mandatory pit per race with 2 tire change.
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​
  2. Entrylist:
    1. Rhys Gardiner
    2. Philip Antonia
    3. Jason Halaby
    4. Marty Pierce
    5. Willie Watt
    6. Abdul Ahmed
    7. Keith Barrick
    8. Dennis Phelan
    9. Brandon Lawson
    10. Bob Luneski
    11. Paul Wood
    12. William Yunck
    13. Yves Larose
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
  3. Brilliant track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vive la France :)
  4. Aha, Ledenon! This is the place where I got my first RD pole position!

I'm gonna be there... :D
  5. Cool, never driven this track, but looks like fun.

Sign me up please:wink2:.
  6. IMO, it is one of the best "small" tracks out there. Huge elevation changes, tricky 1st corner... Very very cool..
  7. Hi Eric,
    Please sign me up!
  8. Count me in!
  9. Love this track one of my favorites. Im in. Watch out Rhys I want the pole this time he he.
  10. Hey Jim and Jason!! Nice to have a couple of new US drivers!!:)
  11. Put the server up a little earlier:) Make sure to install the 1.1 patch (see post #1)

Have fun!!!
  12. Me Please
  13. We'll see about that... :devil:
  14. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I'll have some of this Eric.
  15. Absolutely 110% I am going to race this event. I dont think i have missed a friday event in a few months now. Also been spending alot less money on partying because of these events.

Also for Jason and Jim. Usually one day through the week a bunch of us get on the server and run Teamspeak and work with each other practicing. I am always willing to make a base setup for any car if you are having trouble too, and most everyone that races the Friday events posts up their setups as it is a fun friendly racing enviroment.

Anyways thanks for joining us guys, and we look forward to racing with you guys.

16. BTW, for those who dont know Keith, he is one of our almost aliens local resident:)
  17. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I agree with Eric. But he is one of the good aliens. Will kill you on the track but show you exactly how he killed you. Always fun racing these events.
  18. I was wondering, how would you guys feel running the same track 2 weeks in a row on Fridays? that way people could get a better grip on a track?
  19. Not a bad idea. Possibly do a cycle tho each month?

Just en example.

Lets say the month of June, we choose.... Falkenburg, and Sturup

So First Friday we use Falkenburg, then 2nd friday Sturup, and 3rd Friday Falkenburg again, and then 4th friday Sturup.

This way there is a bit of variation, but it allows some familiarizing of each track.

If not I am happy with different tracks each friday cause it is a suprise.

Just my thoughts from a local resident alien :p
  20. Hah! We'll try to represent, yo. Although in reality, we'll probably be battling it out for last place, likely with me studying his bumper, from a 100 yards, and not gaining...Ain't that right Halaby?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.